Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This was sent to me today .... thoughts?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This was sent to me today .... thoughts?

Educate yourself before you post crap like moms going back to work. That was the beginning of the end for this country. It destroyed the foundations of the family, the kids got tossed aside and men, well they lost pride and job opportunities to cheaper working women. Look at the facts.

are you in danger of losing your job to a cheaper working woman???
    "Instead of all of this energy and effort directed at the war to end drugs, how about a little attention to drugs which will end war?" Albert Hofmann

Comment

who sent that to you, Gov. Bryant of Mississippi?

Comment

Originally posted by revo View Post
        who sent that to you, Gov. Bryant of Mississippi?
        a (former) fantasy baseball follower on facebook who was once a writer. No idea if he's still publishing anywhere

Comment

Originally posted by Moonlight J View Post
          a (former) fantasy baseball follower on facebook who was once a writer. No idea if he's still publishing anywhere
          Tell him he picked a bad day to stop sniffing glue.
          I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

Well, in most households, both the father and mother have been rendered debt slaves, while the babysitters, I mean teachers, take care of their spawn. I'm not sure the woman's liberation movement was the root cause for this recent calamity, but the situation certainly has deteriorated rapidly over the past few decades.

Comment

mmmm... cheap working women...
              I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

Is gomer suggesting your an unedumacated "tossed aside kid"
                dude is angry, extreme and in full surrender as apparently this is the beginning of the end of our country.

anyway, is it really worth the effort to respond to this fellow...I think not
                Last edited by ; 06-11-2013, 07:31 PM.

Comment

No idea if he's still publishing anywhere
                  Probably not. He probably got replaced by a cheaper working woman and lost his pride.
                  "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

Originally posted by heyelander View Post
                    mmmm... cheap working women...

Comment

I picture a drunk disgruntled divorcee, slumped over a small table in a darkened room with a bottle of Jack and a revolver. The Jack's almost finished ...

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post
                        Probably not. He probably got replaced by a cheaper working woman and lost his pride.
                        LOL. It's comments like this that keep you from being replaced by a cheaper working woman!
                        “Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.”
                        -Ralph Waldo Emerson

Comment

not sending women to work is a pretty hard position to defend. so you have to give him some credit. but..

1) men leave women. there's probably more single mothers than fathers.

2) putting women to work helped us win WW2. also, killing off their husbands in war accelerated or exacerbated it. depending on your pov.

3) there are more women than men. greater chance of females being born then men. and also due to more chemicals mimicking estrogen than testosterone. whatever that means.

4) men have 1 X chomosome and women have 2. this means on average there will be more employable women then men, even tho the 16 highest IQ's in the world will belong to men. http://finance.yahoo.com/news/the-16...-24252591.html

5) there are more men on xbox than there are women on facebook.

6) college is fully of pussy. NYC is too. if your a guy in that environment these days your options are unlimited.

Comment

We need to decrease the post size requirement to 3 characters since the only appropriate response to nully's post is "wow".
                            I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

It's also never been easier for guys to find a college educated woman. :-)

Comment

Working...
                              X