I'll be the goofball waving....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'll be the goofball waving....

Hi from the Orioles/ Yankees game televised on Espn.
    Considering his only baseball post in the past year was bringing up a 3 year old thread to taunt Hornsby and he's never contributed a dime to our hatpass, perhaps?

I'll just go ahead and pick Jamie Quirk for you?

Comment

I hope you had a great time. Or will have a great time depending on when you are going.

Comment

The game was awesome, even if the Yankees won. This might come as a huge shock, but this was the first MLB game I've been to since the home games for the Pirates in the playoffs. Yeah, THAT long ago...1990. I truly forgot how great a major league game was, especially like the one last night.

The best part of the night. Travis Hafner was up to bat for the Yankees in the top of the 9th, down by one run. I tapped my friend next to me and said, "Hafner's going to hit a home run to right about...there" and pointed to left-center field. He hit a foul ball to the left side, two more pitches went by, and I pointed again and said "This pitch, right there."

I'll be damned if he didn't put that ball in the seats within about 1/4 section where I pointed. My friend, and Orioles fan, was not very happy with me.
        Considering his only baseball post in the past year was bringing up a 3 year old thread to taunt Hornsby and he's never contributed a dime to our hatpass, perhaps?

Comment

Originally posted by Pogues View Post
          The game was awesome, even if the Yankees won.
          If they hadn't won, you'd have missed Rivera, so lucky you!

Comment

Originally posted by B-Fly View Post
            If they hadn't won, you'd have missed Rivera, so lucky you!
            He's making up for lost time it seems

Comment

Working...
            X