"You're About to Find Out Who I Am!"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "You're About to Find Out Who I Am!"

If you haven't seen the Reese Witherspoon arrest video then you're missing out. I love how dejected the husband was at the end, "I had nothing to do with that."

"You're about to find out who I am!"
    "That's fine, I'm not real worried about you."

It would have been better if she started busting out her lines from "Freeway" like, "I felt like I had been transformed into a human urinal" or "Holy shit! Look who got beat with the ugly stick."
    "You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

Comment

Originally posted by eldiablo505
      Stupid pigs.
      Seriously, that was my response as well.
      If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
      - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

For all the hubub, I figured Witherspoon's conduct was going to be a lot worse than that. Considering that she was drunk and wasn't the one driving, the mere fact of her arguing with the cop qualifies as pretty much nothing in my book. I don't think the cop behaved terribly or anything either, though. They did probably need to her to stay in the car so that they could finish their job, there. I don't blame them for conducting a sobriety check on the driver.

Comment

Yeah, I personally felt like the police officer handled that beautifully and I don't quite understand the notion that he was being a dick.

Comment

an actor knows when they are before a camera, so i don't get the whole 'im an american citizen' stuff. she sounded like sara palin.

a long time ago i took this online harvard test about how i was going to die. i forget the results but the odds of dying in a car crash were really low. so low that i realized they knew something i didn't. that car fatalities would be low for everyone. so low that you'd almost think that no-one would be driving in the future.

last year in massachusetts twice as many ppl died from heroin overdose than from car accidents. in the country since 2006 more ppl have died from suicide than car accidents, which is kind of alarming. but it would seem that the road is getting safer.

those harvard mathematicians know something about driving safety in the future that we don't.

Comment

Originally posted by nullnor View Post
              those harvard mathematicians know something about A LOT OF THINGS in the future that we don't.
              Fixed.

Comment

Originally posted by eldiablo505
                Stupid pigs.
                Pigs? How old are you hippie? Or do they still call them pigs? If so... groovy.

Comment

This is what drunk celebs really believe:

Comment

Originally posted by Gregg View Post
                    Pigs? How old are you hippie? Or do they still call them pigs? If so... groovy.
                    my early-teen kids call them pigs and "the fuzz." i cracked up the first time my oldest said that ...
                    "Instead of all of this energy and effort directed at the war to end drugs, how about a little attention to drugs which will end war?" Albert Hofmann

Comment

Originally posted by bryanbutler View Post
                      my early-teen kids call them pigs and "the fuzz." i cracked up the first time my oldest said that ...
                      We go with the "Po-Po" or the "Five-Oh" on the mean streets of SF
                      "You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

Comment

Originally posted by bryanbutler View Post
                        My hippie college girlfriend said she got picked up by the fuzz.

I asked her if it hurt.

Comment

"Instead of all of this energy and effort directed at the war to end drugs, how about a little attention to drugs which will end war?" Albert Hofmann

Comment

Originally posted by Steve View Post
                            Fixed.
                            Right area, wrong school.

J
                            Ad Astra per Aspera

Oh. In that case, never mind. - Wonderboy

GITH fails logic 101. - bryanbutler

Bah...OJH caught me. - Pogues

I don't know if you guys are being willfully ignorant, but... - Judge Jude

Comment

Working...
                            X