No announcement yet.

Explosion at Boston Marathon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Holy smokes! Same guys in the MIT shooting are the same guys from the Boston Marathon bombing.

Comment

Originally posted by JudeBaldo View Post
      Holy smokes! Same guys in the MIT shooting are the same guys from the Boston Marathon bombing.
      Is MIT in Watertown? Apparently they exchanged gunfire with police in Watertown, including hurling an explosive at them, and then one of the fuckheads got in his SUV and plowed through the police roadblock and they've now got the whole neighborhood surrounded. Nuts. Death is too easy for these filth.
      If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
      - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

MIT is in Cambridge. They hijacked a Mercedes and drove to Watertown in a police chase. They originally robbed a couple of gas stations and were approached by the MIT officer.

Apparently another officer was shot and is in critical condition.
        Follow me on Twitter @ToddZola

Comment

Originally posted by DMT View Post
          Is MIT in Watertown? Apparently they exchanged gunfire with police in Watertown, including hurling an explosive at them, and then one of the fuckheads got in his SUV and plowed through the police roadblock and they've now got the whole neighborhood surrounded. Nuts. Death is too easy for these filth.
          As Lord Zola noted, MIT is over the Charles and probably the second stop on the Red Line.

Edited because I posted incorrect shit. Smh. Sorry guys.
          Last edited by JudeBaldo; 04-19-2013, 09:39 AM.

Comment

The suspect still being sought is Dzhokar Tsarnaev. Not the Sunil Tripathi kid. This according to the AP. This is so amazingly intense and I have never seen anything like this unfold here.
            Find that level above your head and help you reach it.

Comment

Yes, apparently NOT Trapathi, sucks to be him.

A lot of people on the East Coast stayed up all night to follow this remarkable saga.

Boston Globe ‏@BostonGlobe 1h

RT @AmtrakNEC: Due to police activity, Amtrak service is temporarily suspended between Boston and Providence, R.I.

From @PeteWilliamsNBC: Tamerlan got out of car, was shot by police; Dzhokar drove OVER his brother to get away from police

if you're just catching up, this gets you to about 7 am ET

finished 10th in this 37th yr in 11-team-only NL 5x5
              own picks 1, 2, 5, 6, 9 in April 2022 1st-rd farmhand draft
              won in 2017 15 07 05 04 02 93 90 84

SP SGray 16, TWalker 10, AWood 10, Price 3, KH Kim 2, Corbin 10
              RP Bednar 10, Bender 10, Graterol 2
              C Stallings 2, Casali 1
              1B Votto 10, 3B ERios 2, 1B Zimmerman 2, 2S Chisholm 5, 2B Hoerner 5, 2B Solano 2, 2B LGarcia 10, SS Gregorius 17
              OF Cain 14, Bader 1, Daza 1

Comment

Black hat suspect is dead. White hat suspect still being sought.

Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer
                We pinch ran for Altuve specifically to screw over Mith's fantasy team.

Comment

It's like a sick reality mirror image of a Bruce Willis movie at this point.
                  "There is involved in this struggle the question whether your children and my children shall enjoy the privileges we have enjoyed. I say this in order to impress upon you, if you are not already so impressed, that no small matter should divert us from our great purpose. "

Abraham Lincoln, from his Address to the Ohio One Hundred Sixty Fourth Volunteer Infantry

Comment

They just moved in on a house. I hope this is it. Unreal.

Comment

The news is deliberately NOT describing and NOT showing footage in order to NOT aid the little shit in case he is in this house. This is intense.

Comment

FBI is on bullhorn yelling at the house to give yourself up!

Unbelievable.

Comment

they better take this fucker alive so they can hang him in public.

Comment

Originally posted by revo View Post
                            they better take this fucker alive so they can hang him in public.
                            I hope so but I dont think this guy goes down without some sort of last ditch effort to kill more or kill himself.

His father was just on TV and said both sons are "true angels" Uhhhh, yeah. Real darlings.

Comment

ugh -- http://www.motherjones.com/mojo/2013...ophecy-youtube

Comment

They are arresting someone in the house, not the suspect though. I have to wonder if this isn't a network of some sort. This is scary stuff.

Comment

Working...
                                X