Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anna Benson Naked

hey, it worked for the old site.....

"You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

Warning Will Robinson - Skank Alert!

Comment

Originally posted by Fresno Bob View Post
      hey, it worked for the old site.....

It drew me in

Comment

Originally posted by HellToupee View Post
        It drew me in
        some people would bonk a snake like a buck rabbit in heat if someone held it for you

Janitor in a drum and a baby bottle brush wouldn't sanitize that skank

Comment

Ahhh, you might not want to look at the booking picture.

Baseball wife Anna Benson arrested after raiding husband’s apartment with gun, bulletproof vest

Comment

who would have thought all this drama would come from marrying a stripper?
            I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

Originally posted by heyelander View Post
              who would have thought all this drama would come from marrying a stripper?
              Men are capable of extraordinary decisions when they are being led around by their cocks.

Comment

Originally posted by Igor View Post
                Ahhh, you might not want to look at the booking picture.
                The years have not been kind to Anna

Comment

Crazy in the head, crazy in bed.
                  “Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.”
                  -Ralph Waldo Emerson

Comment

Originally posted by igor View Post
                    ouch!
                    Badges? We don't need no stinkin' badges!

Comment

Originally posted by Wonderboy View Post
                      Crazy in the head, crazy in bed.
                      Plus if you keep grinding down whatever is left in her self esteem = good times

Comment

"Former Mets pitcher Kris Benson’s sexy wife has a dirty secret — she was once implicated in a grisly murder.

Anna Benson was the subject of a nationwide manhunt in 1996 after an 18-year-old man was executed in the Tennessee apartment she shared with her boyfriend, the Daily News has learned.

“Get rid of him,” she allegedly told her beau before he carried out the slaying, the lead investigator told The News, quoting witnesses.

Benson, then a 19-year-old named Anna Warren, hightailed it out of town with her man after the bloody slaying in Knoxville.

Tennessee cops obtained warrants charging Warren and her boyfriend, Paul Dejongh, 19, with the murder of Michael Evans, court records show.

She was captured five months later, but all charges against her were eventually dropped – infuriating the victim’s family.

“She got away with murder,” Evans’ father, Michael Evans Sr., fumed to The News."

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nati...#ixzz2Z3GTT9KD

Comment

Can't help but wonder if this nutcase caused enough distractions in Kris Benson's life to prevent him from realizing his full potential as a pitcher. I guess we'll never know for sure.
                          “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
                          X