Walking Dead vs. Game of Thrones

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by eldiablo505
    Almost the exact thing that I did with Comcast. They lowered my bill by more than $50 by adding a phone line that I've never used.
    It's idiotic... but whatever.
    I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

I do the same thing for my dad every 6 months. I call up Virgin, and tell them a Sky rep just offered me a cracking deal to switch. I usually get them either money off, new equipment, or new services.

A Sky rep actually did call by one day, and couldn't offer anything close to the price they were paying.

Everyone should do this.

Comment

Originally posted by Pogues View Post
        Where's the 4th category...neither?

“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

I will hopefully be home to watch the Walking Dead on Sunday night. Going to my brother's for Easter which is 2 hours away.

I am so far behind in GoT. I started watching it a couple of months ago, but I stopped for Band of Brothers and The Pacific. Gotta definitely be careful when I watch it with a 10 year old daughter in the house. I am only on ep 6 of season 1.
          Bob- I'm not exactly sure it would ROCK as you say it Byron.. it may be cool, by typical text book descriptions. Your opinion of this is shallow and poorly constructed, but allow me to re-craft your initial thought into something tangable.

Comment

Walking Dead live, GoT at the 11 PM reply. If it wasn't the finale I would be GoT in a landslide.

Comment

Working...
            X