An Oh-So-Rare Running Local post on Korea

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• An Oh-So-Rare Running Local post on Korea

I have a post up on my old blog, RunningLocal.wordpress.com, about the renewed tensions on the Korean Peninsula, including the nuclear threats made by Kim Jong-un, the renunciation of the 1953 Armistice and implications for the region. A bit lengthy (shocking, I know) but I think a decent read if you're interested in the subject matter.

http://runninglocal.wordpress.com/
    "There is involved in this struggle the question whether your children and my children shall enjoy the privileges we have enjoyed. I say this in order to impress upon you, if you are not already so impressed, that no small matter should divert us from our great purpose. "

Abraham Lincoln, from his Address to the Ohio One Hundred Sixty Fourth Volunteer Infantry

a China-backed coup seems like the best option, but that will forstall reunification for another 20 years I'd bet
    "You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

Comment

Originally posted by Bob Kohm View Post
      I have a post up on my old blog, RunningLocal.wordpress.com, about the renewed tensions on the Korean Peninsula, including the nuclear threats made by Kim Jong-un, the renunciation of the 1953 Armistice and implications for the region. A bit lengthy (shocking, I know) but I think a decent read if you're interested in the subject matter.

http://runninglocal.wordpress.com/
      Who are the two generals that he's holding hands with.

Comment

Working...
      X