No announcement yet.

Please help one of our own....NakedRicci

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey all, this is a little late coming... well actually REALLY late coming and I am sorry. I've been really down and wrapped up with with struggling through trying to fix the jobless thing and it's made me very anti-social to be honest. But I need to THANK YOU very much for your help and support in getting Alek down to Houston to spend the summer with the Houston Ballet. He wouldn't have raised the money necessary without help from amazing junkies. You guys have meant a lot to us over the years, and I'm not on here as much as I used to be by any stretch, but that doesn't diminish the importance of you guys. So Thank You again. Alek just finished off his 4th week of the 6 in Houston. He received word last week of his casting in upcoming gala productions with the Houston Ballet at the end of the month. As a result of his auditions, he will be performing in 4 different pieces. 2 of the pieces are ensembles that are standard pieces, but 2 are special pieces that he auditioned into, so we're very proud. He's worked very hard and has said he sees a big difference in his skill level already. He has been partnering with ballerinas from all over the world. His favorite has been a girl from Australia because she apparently listens to his instructions and because of this he's able to do a lot of complicated lifts with her that other more skittish or unfocused ballerinas aren't able to do.

We do not have photos of his actual work there (as photography is not allowed during training) but he was able to spend some of his rare downtime with a photographer and got some really nice shots done. This is a sample photo and a link to the photo album on his Facebook fan page. Take a look at the ability that your support is helping to foster, and if you're on FB, give his page a like to keep up with him.

AlekHouston shoot 11.jpg

And for anyone who might still doubt the athletic nature of dance, take a look at those calves. He shames most of the athletes in his high school.

Here is the link to the rest of his photos and to his FB fan page.

Once again, thank you all for the donations and the moral support. It's been a rough year for the family but seeing Alek's progress and being able to send him to Houston and foster his talent has been a bright spot in a dark year and added a bit of pride to the mix. We couldn't have done it without your help.
    Last edited by NakedRicci; 07-15-2013, 10:07 PM.
    -----Manager of the unstoppable Rome Aerozombies of the Ugly Knuckler League-----

There are people who appear to single-handedly pull the rug out from under 300,000,000 years of evolution.

"necessary evil" is redundant.

It takes at least 12 bowls of cock soup to equal the vitamin and nutritional content of just one actual cock. --- B-Fly

NR's the right kind of sinner, to release my inner fantasies. --- Pat Benatar

Comment

NR,

I know that we are just as proud as you are when one of our own here enjoys success (either personally or through their kids).

Your son is an exceptional talent and we wish him only the best!

Please try to check in and keep us up-to-date with Alek's success.

Hey, just my honor to help.

Gris

Comment

Working...
      X