Clear All

Originally posted by Steve 2.0 View Post
    You make it sound like a bad thing.
    You are Teenwolf aren't you?

Comment

Originally posted by Gregg View Post
      You are Teenwolf aren't you?
      As far as I know.
      “There’s no normal life, Wyatt, it’s just life. Get on with it.” – Doc Holliday

"It doesn't matter what you think" - The Rock

"I borked the entry." - Some dude on the Internet

Have I told you about otters being the only marine animal that can lift rocks?

Comment

I've been hooked on these lately:

Last edited by madducks; 01-23-2021, 08:42 PM.
        “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

I have to go get my license sticker that expired Oct. 31.

I have to drive right past my favorite Indian Restaurant. Indian Buffet is in my future!

Comment

I'm getting a super falafel sandwich (more like a burrito though) from Sunrise Deli across the street
            "You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

Comment

Totino's Party Pizza - Supreme w/extra pepperoni on it.
              It is wrong and ultimately self-defeating for a nation of immigrants to permit the kind of abuse of our immigration laws we have seen in recent years and we must stop it.
              Bill Clinton 1995, State of the Union Address

"When they go low - we go High" great motto - too bad it was a sack of bullshit. DNC election mantra

Comment

i don't know why but i prefer mustard on macaroni and cheese but not ketchup.

Comment

Originally posted by nullnor View Post
                  Haven't tried any of that. Yellow or brown mustard?

Comment

Originally posted by Gregg View Post
                    Haven't tried any of that. Yellow or brown mustard?
                    actually either one. but i'd probably try yellow the first time. and then try brown or spicy as you get more daring. tuna fish is also important and mix it in with the macaroni. or if making a tuna fish sandwich you can just use yellow mustard instead of mayo.

this is one of those things you discover when your low on condiments. and you're like, i'm out of mayo, i wonder if mustard works. and it does!

Comment

Originally posted by nullnor View Post
                      because mustard is better than ketchup on everything
                      "You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

Comment

Originally posted by Fresno Bob View Post
                        because mustard is better than ketchup on everything
                        generally I agree ... just not fries ...
                        It certainly feels that way. But I'm distrustful of that feeling and am curious about evidence.

Comment

Originally posted by TranaGreg View Post
                          generally I agree ... just not fries ...
                          I love mustard on fries, but I love vinegar on fries and good mustard has a lot of vinegar in it

Comment

Originally posted by Fresno Bob View Post
                            I love mustard on fries, but I love vinegar on fries and good mustard has a lot of vinegar in it
                            When I was in high school I used to put vinegar, gravy, and ketchup on my fries.

I had some issues to work through.
                            It certainly feels that way. But I'm distrustful of that feeling and am curious about evidence.

Comment

Originally posted by TranaGreg View Post
                              When I was in high school I used to put vinegar, gravy, and ketchup on my fries.

I had some issues to work through.
                              All at once?
                              “There’s no normal life, Wyatt, it’s just life. Get on with it.” – Doc Holliday

"It doesn't matter what you think" - The Rock

"I borked the entry." - Some dude on the Internet

Have I told you about otters being the only marine animal that can lift rocks?

Comment

Originally posted by Steve 2.0 View Post
                                All at once?
                                Might as well work through the issues all at once and come out healthier on the other side.
                                "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

Working...
                                X