Dear Abby

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dear Abby

Apparently I can't delete this thing...so...yeehaw!
    Last edited by Kevin Seitzer; 02-18-2013, 12:06 AM.
    "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

If someone would move this thread to the sports bar it would be good for at least 100 replies
    I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

An old favorite that I haven't listened to in years.

Comment

yes, Seitzer?

Comment

i want to like Dear Abby but her answers have been really disappointing over the years. i mean for years. Dear Abby has gone way down hill. which is hard to do when you're the home run king of advice columns and you get all the best questions. She's still better than Dear Prudence (not sure about Miss Manners). But i haven't seen Dear Abby give decent advice in years... i do think her questions are getting worse but that's still no excuse.

Comment

Originally posted by Moonlight J View Post
            yes, Seitzer?

Dear Abby, what's the best way to tell a B-level actress that you'd love to give her a spanking?
            "You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

Comment

Originally posted by Fresno Bob View Post
              Dear Abby, what's the best way to tell a B-level actress that you'd love to give her a spanking?
              Ask your wife to tell her.

Comment

Originally posted by nullnor View Post
                But i haven't seen Dear Abby give decent advice in years... i do think her questions are getting worse but that's still no excuse.
                Unlikely to happen any time soon since she died a couple of weeks back.

Actually, you may just dislike her daughter's advice. I think the original dear abby passed the reins to her a while back. Looks like she took over for good in 2002.

Comment

Originally posted by heyelander View Post
                  Unlikely to happen any time soon since she died a couple of weeks back.

Actually, you may just dislike her daughter's advice. I think the original dear abby passed the reins to her a while back. Looks like she took over for good in 2002.
                  Heye is also an excellent resource for information on Mary Worth, Sex and the City and let's just assume The Golden Girls.
                  people called me an idiot for burning popcorn in the microwave, but i know the real truth. - nullnor

Comment

Abby started her column a few months after Ann Landers was writting hers. This caused a rift between the twin sisters.

Comment

Originally posted by Gregg View Post
                      Abby started her column a few months after Ann Landers was writting hers. This caused a rift between the twin sisters.
                      What's worse than a know-it-all woman? Know-it-all twin sisters.

On another note...which is worse; Dear Abby or Dear John?
                      Considering his only baseball post in the past year was bringing up a 3 year old thread to taunt Hornsby and he's never contributed a dime to our hatpass, perhaps?

Comment

Dear Abby,

Please clear out your PMs.
                        Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer
                        We pinch ran for Altuve specifically to screw over Mith's fantasy team.

Comment

Originally posted by Erik View Post
                          Dear Abby,

Please clear out your PMs.
                          +1

Comment

angie_harmon_17133.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by heyelander View Post
                              [ATTACH=CONFIG]294[/ATTACH]

Good post!

Comment

Working...
                              X