X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the man on the right is 6 feet 11 inches tall and weighs 290 lbs

Yes, it is the man on the right that is 6 feet 11 290 lbs:

The guy on the left has a story about his unique problems in life at:
    Back in April, Alex Conover of the Minnesota Timberwolves' official website wrote about a trip to the Target Center taken by a unique visitor: Igor Vovkovinskiy of Rochester, Minn. who at 7 feet, 8 inches tall is the tallest person … Continue reading

Or how about this one of JJ Watt the 6 foot 5 295 lb NFL defensive player of the year standing next to some other sports guy:

Or maybe Shaq and that sports guy standing with some little kid

And finally, it is possible the NBA might draft a 7 foot 11 man out of Africa:
    There's a late entry in the NBA draft causing quite a stir -- a 7'11' South African with unlimited potential.

Sarcastic face sports guy and Christina Aguilera are going to have serious fellatio issues. Both standing and kneeling put Miss Aguilera in the wrong place vis-à-vis sarcastic face sports guys penis. If sarcastic face sports guy kneels, and Miss Aguilera kneels, that could work if she has elastic neck and back muscles. Ironically, the best solution would seem to be if sarcastic face sports guy stood on a stool (a sturdy stool I'd suggest), and Miss Aguilera stood upright. Granted, this would involve the male expending more effort (and balance) than you'd typical expect to do during fellatio, but having seen the Dirty video on numerous occasions, I reckon it would definitely be worth the effort.
    Last edited by johnnya24; 02-13-2013, 11:43 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by eldiablo505
      Is his real name Sid Fynch? LOL, pretty sure that article's not real.

Those are awesome pictures of some huge mofos right there, though!
      Yes, it's a joke:

Some people actually believed the Chimezie Kudu story. Check out what they had to say.

Comment

Originally posted by johnnya24 View Post
        Sarcastic face sports guy and Christina Aguilera are going to have serious fellatio issues. Both standing and kneeling put Miss Aguilera in the wrong place vis-à-vis sarcastic face sports guys penis. If sarcastic face sports guy kneels, and Miss Aguilera kneels, that could work if she has elastic neck and back muscles. Ironically, the best solution would seem to be if sarcastic face sports guy stood on a stool (a sturdy stool I'd suggest), and Miss Aguilera stood upright. Granted, this would involve the male expending more effort (and balance) than you'd typical expect to do during fellatio, but having seen the Dirty video on numerous occasions, I reckon it would definitely be worth the effort.
        maybe it is just me, but 90%+ of the BJs I get, I'm either sitting, or most commonly lying down and reciprocating/69
        "You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

Comment

Originally posted by Fresno Bob View Post
          maybe it is just me, but 90%+ of the BJs I get, I'm either sitting, or most commonly lying down and reciprocating/69
          What's 90% of 0?

Comment

Originally posted by umjewman View Post
            What's 90% of 0?
            oh, and to be clear, that was for my "non-work" BJs, because I'm standing for most of mine on film.....I guess I should break out male/female as well....
            "You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

Comment

Working...
            X