Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sports Bar's "Top Ten" reasons the chubby cheerleader was dumped....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sports Bar's "Top Ten" reasons the chubby cheerleader was dumped....

The cheerleader plane has a max payload, sorry.

There's only room for one blimp at the bowl.

"Don't touch that." advice not limited to trophy

"Parade float" didn't work out as cheer nickname

sorry for the un-pc blurb, but I'm sick of the bro-bowl/ Ray is great/ kaepernick has tats/ no it's deer antlergate
    ULTRA BORE WEEK. Nawlins kicks ass and were are getting a borring-fest of bore.

SO lets make fun of the Ravens dumping a girl for eating a few too many tacos.

hey, who hasn't?

ps,

pls bring up more things to make fun of at the Super Bowl.

I hear they don't allow Otters

Do we need two chubby cheerleader threads, neither of which have any flipping gosh darn pics???????

Edit to add: --> <--
    Last edited by johnnya24; 02-02-2013, 12:32 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by johnnya24 View Post
      Do we need two chubby cheerleader threads, neither of which have any fucking pics???????

it's a quest for clever responses. you fail

Comment

btw, the first one had a pic of her in a bikini, let me know if it didn't show. pm or otherwise.

we can get back to fussing later

Comment

Comment

Is David Letterman really that dead?

Comment

Originally posted by johnnya24 View Post
              Do we need two chubby cheerleader threads, neither of which have any fucking pics???????

Wow, I've followed this site from the beginning and have never seen such a bully. I like your insights, but why so mean?

Comment

All we need is one reason:

Fresno Bob never gave his final approval.
                Bob- I'm not exactly sure it would ROCK as you say it Byron.. it may be cool, by typical text book descriptions. Your opinion of this is shallow and poorly constructed, but allow me to re-craft your initial thought into something tangable.

Comment

Originally posted by SMELL THE GLOVE View Post
                  Wow, I've followed this site from the beginning and have never seen such a bully. I like your insights, but why so mean?
                  I was joking

... sorry ... thought it was obvious ... just wanted more semi naked pictures (errr... of women)

Double smiley this time!
                  Last edited by johnnya24; 02-01-2013, 11:23 PM.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Piney Boy View Post
                      All we need is one reason:

Fresno Bob never gave his final approval.
                      I would have boned her, but I have a bit a of cheerleader fetish...but it is behind both hottie librarian and hottie tennis player, ok, hottie catholic schoolgirl thing too....but definately in front of hottie nurse and hottie policewoman...
                      "You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

Comment

Originally posted by Fresno Bob View Post
                        I would have boned her, but I have a bit a of cheerleader fetish...but it is behind both hottie librarian and hottie tennis player, ok, hottie catholic schoolgirl thing too....but definately in front of hottie nurse and hottie policewoman...
                        That's kind of surprising. I thought you enjoyed disobeying the authorities.

Comment

Working...
                        X