Florida beach house rental

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Florida beach house rental

If i wanted to get a beach/lake house for the week thats an hour or so outside of Orlando what towns should i be looking at? I guess if the house had a pool that would suffice. Looking to hit Discovery Cove and a hotel wont do and i dont want to be too close to Disney.
    After former Broncos quarterback Brian Griese sprained his ankle and said he was tripped on the stairs of his home by his golden retriever, Bella: “The dog stood up on his hind legs and gave him a push? You might want to get rid of that dog, or put him in the circus, one of the two.”

Lake house = check out Mount Dora. It's close enough to the 429 toll road that gets you into Disney but puts you well into FL "Country"

Beach house = New Smyrna Beach would be my preferred choice. Would take you an hour to get to Disney, depending on traffic

Comment

Thanks Jason
      After former Broncos quarterback Brian Griese sprained his ankle and said he was tripped on the stairs of his home by his golden retriever, Bella: “The dog stood up on his hind legs and gave him a push? You might want to get rid of that dog, or put him in the circus, one of the two.”

Comment

Originally posted by Moonlight J View Post
        Lake house = check out Mount Dora. It's close enough to the 429 toll road that gets you into Disney but puts you well into FL "Country"

Beach house = New Smyrna Beach would be my preferred choice. Would take you an hour to get to Disney, depending on traffic
        My ex was from Nea Smyrna in Athens ... her family roots were in the Greek community in Smyrna (modern day Turkey) before the population exchange.

My sisters family want to head out this year or next ... same story ... they want beach house / big house with pool etc rather than a hotel. I pity the neighbours already.

Comment

Originally posted by Hammer View Post
          Thanks Jason
          Just don't swim near the inlet at New Smyrna, lol; it has the world's highest incident of shark attacks on humans. Bull shark city, but great fishing...
          "There is involved in this struggle the question whether your children and my children shall enjoy the privileges we have enjoyed. I say this in order to impress upon you, if you are not already so impressed, that no small matter should divert us from our great purpose. "

Abraham Lincoln, from his Address to the Ohio One Hundred Sixty Fourth Volunteer Infantry

Comment

Originally posted by Bob Kohm View Post
            Just don't swim near the inlet at New Smyrna, lol; it has the world's highest incident of shark attacks on humans. Bull shark city, but great fishing...
            Yea, it's well marked over there. Plenty of other beach to swim at

Comment

Thanks for the tip Bob.

Comment

for the record, I take my kids to NSB all of the time to swim

Comment

When we went to Disney, we stayed at Cocoa Beach and really enjoyed it.

Comment

Working...
                  X