Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

mix one part cody ross, one part josh hamiliton...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mix one part cody ross, one part josh hamiliton...

add wasabi and bonito flakes and you get this...

"You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

If Kevin Towers saw your subject line he'd soil himself!

Comment

I have no idea what this thread is about .. but if its about beautiful swings, long balls and arrogant bat tosses, I give you the greatest hitter of the modern era (disclaimer: assuming he stays out of the steroid debate ... even though he was surrounded by known steroid abusers every day).

Comment

Its about arrogant bat tosses....
        "You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

Comment

Cole Hamels would be ejected from every game if he pitched in Japan. He would be beaning all of those hitters in their next several at bats.
          “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
          X