No announcement yet.

Hornsby's Hi-jinx and cute cat thread!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Since I had to listen to my youngest niece practicing this all day yesterday ...

Comment

Thanks Gregg! Looks like someone doesn't want me posting pics of cats...anything graphic intensive seems to be out of reach for my in-laws weak internet signal. I'll try again later...cute cat pics to come...promise!
      "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
      - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)

"Your shitty future continues to offend me."
      -Warren Ellis

Comment

Originally posted by Stephen View Post

Here is one of my cats from this weekend being a sloth.

how much does that cat weigh?!?!

i'll post pics of mine later...
        "Instead of all of this energy and effort directed at the war to end drugs, how about a little attention to drugs which will end war?" Albert Hofmann

Comment

my old cat. got him first year of grad school in pasadena and he lived to be 17. what a great cat...

bagheera.jpg
          "Instead of all of this energy and effort directed at the war to end drugs, how about a little attention to drugs which will end war?" Albert Hofmann

Comment

Ahhh, cats.

cat.jpg

-Warren Ellis

Comment

Photoshopped or not, this rocks...

perfectanimalshots20.jpg

-Warren Ellis

Comment

Cats are killing billions of birds and other animals in the US each year, a new study suggests.

Cats aren't that cute.

Comment

Originally posted by bryanbutler View Post
                  how much does that cat weigh?!?!
                  He's about 17lbs. He's always just been a really thick kitty.

Comment

Originally posted by Stephen View Post
                    He's about 17lbs. He's always just been a really thick kitty.
                    OK - he looks even bigger! my old one was 14 lbs. the two we have now are much lighter - about 9. had a friend in graduate school that had one that was 23 lbs!

Comment

Originally posted by JudeBaldo View Post
                      When I was a kid, one of our cats was a jet black stray (or someone else's disloyal cat), we imaginatively called her Darky. She was ruthless and very adept at killing ... she preferred the maim and torture method, and usually brought her catch back to the garden in order to torment them before killing them. She was not at all happy when we got her a very loud purple collar and bell. If she a much as turned her head you could hear the bell. It was actually quite funny.

Loud bells should be compulsory on all domestic cats that are allowed outside imo ... and the same kind of bell so that birds know when they hear a particular sound, that a predator is around.

My last cat used to make a catch, chew the head off, and leave the decapitated body on the doorstep as a trophy. She loved it when moths got in the house. She would patiently follow it around the room ... then the buzzing would stop and you'd hear a crunch ... yum yum.

Comment

Originally posted by bryanbutler View Post
                        OK - he looks even bigger! my old one was 14 lbs. the two we have now are much lighter - about 9. had a friend in graduate school that had one that was 23 lbs!
                        My aunt and uncle had one that was 30. He was a scrawny thing when they took him in as a stray, and then went nuts with food. They even had to give him injections because he had diabetes.
                        Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer
                        We pinch ran for Altuve specifically to screw over Mith's fantasy team.

Comment

I met a 32-lb Maine coon recently. It didn't even look like a cat at first.
                          But it wasn't even fat - the head was enormous!
                          finished 10th in this 37th yr in 11-team-only NL 5x5
                          own picks 1, 2, 5, 6, 9 in April 2022 1st-rd farmhand draft
                          won in 2017 15 07 05 04 02 93 90 84

SP SGray 16, TWalker 10, AWood 10, Price 3, KH Kim 2, Corbin 10
                          RP Bednar 10, Bender 10, Graterol 2
                          C Stallings 2, Casali 1
                          1B Votto 10, 3B ERios 2, 1B Zimmerman 2, 2S Chisholm 5, 2B Hoerner 5, 2B Solano 2, 2B LGarcia 10, SS Gregorius 17
                          OF Cain 14, Bader 1, Daza 1

Comment

Originally posted by Judge Jude View Post
                            I met a 32-lb Maine coon recently. It didn't even look like a cat at first.
                            But it wasn't even fat - the head was enormous!
                            I bet that is a fun liter to change!

I have never seen one, but I would like to.

If a 32 pound not fat cat was not declawed I would think it could really hurt someone or worse?

Comment

Working...
                            X