a pot to piss in

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• a pot to piss in

when you go to use a urinal, and the previous user didn't flush, what is your play?

see poll for options.

bonus question 1: what do you think that says about people who choose option 1?
    bonus question 2: what do you think that says about people who choose option 2?
    flush his, pee, flush yours
    0%
    pee, then flush the intermingled pee
    0%
    ~ all in all is all we are ~

kc

oops, I didn't see it was a urinal and voted based on a toilet. I think I probably don't flush his before mine if it's a urinal. I always flush a public toilet before using it regardless of how clean it looks.
    I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

if it's yellow, let it mellow!
      "You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

Comment

I can't believe one of the options isn't:

pee, then leave the intermingled pee for the next person.

I wonder that this says about people who it didn't even occur to list this option?

Comment

Find a different urinal option please ...

ugghhh

Comment

Most of the places I pee publicly have auto flush..... so Im confused....
            It is wrong and ultimately self-defeating for a nation of immigrants to permit the kind of abuse of our immigration laws we have seen in recent years and we must stop it.
            Bill Clinton 1995, State of the Union Address

"When they go low - we go High" great motto - too bad it was a sack of bullshit. DNC election mantra

Comment

Originally posted by baldgriff View Post
              Most of the places I pee publicly have auto flush..... so Im confused....
              Most of the places I pee publicly that have auto-flush rarely work correctly.

My office has flushless urinals...sometimes it can be very stinky.

Comment

Why waste the water, your piss too good to mingle with somebody else's?

Comment

California is a drought state, so basically, I rarely flush a urinal
                  "You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

Comment

Originally posted by MrFurious View Post
                    Most of the places I pee publicly that have auto-flush rarely work correctly.

My office has flushless urinals...sometimes it can be very stinky.
                    that would be enough to make me mad.
                    I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

I normally pee with such force the urinal flushes whether it wants to or not.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve View Post
                        I normally pee with such force the urinal flushes whether it wants to or not.
                        Don't be ridiculous. You're an otter - you don't use urinals. You just pee wherever you're frolicking.

Comment

just doubled up a minute ago!

Comment

Originally posted by umjewboy View Post
                            Don't be ridiculous. You're an otter - you don't use urinals. You just pee wherever you're frolicking.
                            The ocean is his urinal.
                            "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

We have automatic flushers at work.

Comment

Working...
                              X