Mexican food diet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mexican food diet

I hate for this to be the first topic I discuss after returning from a long layoff, but here goes. I had Mexican food (Caretta's in Louisiana) for lunch. It goes right through me. I figure I ate about a pound of food and almost immediately excavated a pound or more when I returned to the office. Seems like I would never gain weight eating there.

This sounds more like a nullnor post.
    Bob- I'm not exactly sure it would ROCK as you say it Byron.. it may be cool, by typical text book descriptions. Your opinion of this is shallow and poorly constructed, but allow me to re-craft your initial thought into something tangable.

Comment

Good way to return. Good entertainment value anyway.
      Find that level above your head and help you reach it.

Comment

Originally posted by AmazingGrace View Post
        I hate for this to be the first topic I discuss after returning from a long layoff, but here goes. I had Mexican food (Caretta's in Louisiana) for lunch. It goes right through me. I figure I ate about a pound of food and almost immediately excavated a pound or more when I returned to the office. Seems like I would never gain weight eating there.
        I hope you meant "evacuated".
        "I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

Comment

I had a friend who worked late most nights ... on his way home he'd pick up a take away most nights ... Indian, Mexican, Chinese etc. After a while he started to get sick. So he went to the Dr and they did ran some tests. The results showed his liver was failing, and it was likely because of the food. He stopped the takeaways, and his liver recovered.

Good luck with that plan

Spoiler!

Comment

I used this line years ago on this board, and it seems appropriate here: Taco Bell should just sell diarrhea in a bag and cut out the middle man.

Comment

Working...
            X