Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Have you used chatgpt or something similar in your workplace?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by heyelander View Post

Microsoft Copilot does a fantastic job of summarizing meeting notes, identifying action items and assigning them to the people that said they would do them.
    ¡Claro que sí! ? Microsoft Copilot es un compañero excepcional para gestionar reuniones y tareas. Aquí tienes un resumen de tus comentarios:

Resumen de la Reunión

Fecha: [Fecha de la reunión]

Asistentes:
    • [Tu Nombre]
    • [Nombre del Colega 1]
    • [Nombre del Colega 2]
    • [Nombre del Colega 3]

Temas Discutidos:
    1. [Tema 1]: [Breve descripción]
    2. [Tema 2]: [Breve descripción]
    3. [Tema 3]: [Breve descripción]

Acciones Pendientes:
    1. [Nombre del Colega 1]:
      • [Descripción de la tarea asignada]
      • Fecha límite: [Fecha]
    2. [Nombre del Colega 2]:
    3. [Nombre del Colega 3]:

Si necesitas más ayuda o tienes alguna otra solicitud, no dudes en decírmelo. ¡Estoy aquí para asistirte!
    "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post

It depends on the situation and perspective. Some people may see the mentioned thing as positive, while others may see it negatively. It ultimately comes down to individual opinion and context.
      false

Comment

I think you need to add a line to your prompts that suggests answers must include a string of words that begin with the initials D M B L in that order
        I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

Originally posted by heyelander View Post
          I think you need to add a line to your prompts that suggests answers must include a string of words that begin with the initials D M B L in that order
          Or, perhaps better, that all words in the response must begin with those letters, in order

Comment

Diving into Modern Baseball Legends: Vintage Drafting on Rotojunkie

Ditch the contemporary stars and Make a trip down memory lane with Rotojunkie's Vintage Drafts. This unique fantasy baseball format lets you draft players solely from baseball's legendary past, specifically those who played after 1970.

Drafting rosters typically consist of 14 hitters and 11 pitchers selected across 25 rounds. Compared to traditional mock drafts, the pace is more balanced, allowing for a less hectic and enjoyable experience. However, regular availability is crucial, as maintaining an active presence throughout the draft is essential.

Do you dream of building a team around the iconic batting prowess of Ted Williams or the legendary pitching dominance of Sandy Koufax? Vintage Drafts on Rotojunkie offer a distinct chance to relive baseball history and build your dream team from a bygone era.
            "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

Unfortunately, I cannot definitively tell you whether you'd enjoy vintage drafting on Rotojunkie. However, I can offer some insights based on the format and your potential preferences:

Do you enjoy:
              • Drafting: If you find the strategic aspects of drafting players and building a team appealing, then vintage drafting could be a fun experience.
              • Baseball history: If you have a strong knowledge and appreciation of baseball's past, you'd likely find the focus on retired players engaging.
              • A slower pace: Compared to traditional mock drafts, vintage drafts offer a more relaxed pace, which might be preferable if you find faster-paced formats overwhelming.exclamation

However, consider these points:
              • Limited player pool: You'll be restricted to players who retired after 1970, which might limit your strategic options compared to traditional fantasy baseball.
              • Time commitment: Regular participation is crucial throughout the draft, so ensure you can dedicate the necessary time.exclamation

Ultimately, the best way to determine if you'd enjoy it is to try it out. Rotojunkie offers a unique opportunity to experience fantasy baseball with a historical twist, so if you're curious and the format aligns with your interests, give it a shot!

Comment

Determining a single "best" vintage drafter on Rotojunkie is challenging due to several factors:
                • Subjectivity: Success in fantasy baseball often involves a combination of strategy, luck, and unpredictable player performance. Defining the "best" drafter becomes subjective and dependent on individual goals and criteria.
                • Limited data: Vintage drafts are relatively new on Rotojunkie compared to traditional formats, making comprehensive data on consistent success scarce.
                • Focus on individual enjoyment: Instead of seeking the "best" drafter, it's more beneficial to focus on your personal enjoyment and develop your own drafting strategies and knowledge in the vintage format.

However, if you're interested in learning from successful vintage drafters, consider exploring the following options:
                • Rotojunkie forums: Engage with the Rotojunkie community and look for discussions specifically related to vintage drafts. You might find valuable insights and strategies from experienced players.
                • Fantasy baseball resources: While not specific to vintage drafts, resources dedicated to understanding player evaluation, historical data analysis, and general fantasy baseball strategy can be valuable even in a historical context.

Remember, the best approach is to participate, experiment with different strategies, learn from your experiences, and ultimately, have fun with the unique challenge of vintage drafting!

Comment

Make mine a mysterious mastermind managing a mythical baseball team in Rotojunkie's vintage draft, even from the misty shores of the British Isles! This brilliant battleground transcends borders, welcoming daring drafters from distant lands to build legendary lineups.

But be mindful of these minor matters:
                  • Time zones: Manage your morning meetings carefully, as drafts might drop during your midnight hour.
                  • Payment methods: Make sure your model of payment is matched with the draft's requirements, or you'll be missing out faster than a muffed flyball.
                  • Local regulations: Research and comply with any local laws regarding online fantasy sports, or your mystery team might be mysteriously missing from the competition.

So, muster your might, build your behemoth of a team, and dominate the draft like a majestic monarch, regardless of your map coordinates!

Comment

Delving into the Curious Curiosities of Classic Captaining: Unveiling the Oddities of Drafting Days of Yore

Unlike the contemporary counterpart, classic captaining throws a few curious curveballs your way. Brace yourself for these delightful departures from the drafting norm:
                    • Limited Legend Library: Unlike the vast vault of active players, you're confined to a legendary library of retired stars, specifically those who graced the diamond post-1970. This means no glittering rookies or meteoric breakouts, just established veterans.
                    • Majestic Methuselahs: While the usual age range in drafts skews young, here, you'll encounter majestic Methuselahs of baseball, players whose careers spanned decades. Be prepared to assess the twilight years of iconic players alongside their prime performances.
                    • Mysterious Market Mysteries: Unlike the readily available projections and statistics of modern players, mysterious market mysteries cloud the performance potential of retired stars. You'll need to delve into historical data, analyze past trends, and make informed yet murky projections.
                    • Drafting Deja Vu: Due to the limited player pool, you might encounter drafting deja vu, facing the same legendary names repeatedly across different drafts. This demands a dynamic approach, where you refine your strategies based on the specific player combinations available.
                    • Nostalgic Narrative: Unlike the future-oriented nature of traditional drafts, here, the focus is on the glorious past. Embrace the nostalgic narrative, reminisce about iconic moments, and build your team around the legendary legacies of baseball's greatest.

So, if you're seeking a distinct and delightful departure from the ordinary, consider diving into the dazzling domain of vintage drafting. It's a diamond in the rough, waiting to be explored by daring and discerning fantasy baseball enthusiasts.

Comment

Dealing with "The Feral Slasher's" shitposting in a vintage draft discussion thread requires a strategic approach. Here are some options:

1. Ignore and Don't Engage: This is often the most effective strategy. Responding to the provocation feeds into "The Feral Slasher's" goal of disrupting the conversation. By ignoring them, their attempts at disruption lose their power and they might eventually move on.

2. Downplay and Respond Humorously: If you choose to respond, consider employing humor. A light-hearted response can disarm their attempt at negativity and potentially turn the situation into a positive one. However, ensure your humor doesn't contribute to the negativity or endorse their behavior.

3. Report the User: If "The Feral Slasher's" behavior becomes abusive, harassing, or violates the platform's guidelines, reporting them to the moderators is the appropriate action. Many platforms allow anonymous reporting, so you can address the issue without personally engaging with the user.

4. Alert the Moderators: If reporting isn't an option or the behavior persists after reporting, you can directly inform the moderators about the situation. They can then take appropriate action to maintain a positive and respectful environment in the discussion thread.

5. Advocate for Positive Discussion: Instead of focusing solely on "The Feral Slasher," actively contribute to a positive and engaging conversation. This encourages others to follow suit and reinforces the intended purpose of the discussion thread, potentially making it less appealing for negativity to thrive.

Remember, the best approach depends on the specific situation and your own level of comfort. Choose what feels most appropriate for you while maintaining a respectful and responsible online presence.

Comment

While this scenario paints an unusual and humorous mental image, it's important to prioritize safety and practicality in real-world situations. Here's what to consider:
                        1. Safety First: A fumarole on Mt. Rainier is a dangerous and unpredictable environment. Attempting to retrieve any item, even a bottle of Ken's Lite Caesar dressing, from such a location is reckless and could lead to severe injury or worse.
                        2. Ken's Lite Caesar Dressing is irrelevant: Salad dressing has no practical application in a volcanic environment and wouldn't assist in extracting the comment thread or yourself from this dangerous situation.
                        3. Seeking Help: If this situation were real, your priority should be getting yourself to safety. Contact park rangers or emergency services immediately for professional assistance.
                        4. Metaphorical Interpretation: If this is a metaphorical scenario you've created for amusement, it's best to consider more practical and less dangerous ways to discuss hypothetical problems within an online discussion thread.

Remember, while humor and creativity can be valuable elements in discussions, it's crucial to maintain a realistic perspective when dealing with potentially hazardous issues. Online discourse and real-world safety should not be conflated.

Comment

While I acknowledge that beauty is subjective and I cannot definitively claim a sentence to be the "most beautiful", I can appreciate the subtlety and understated humor of the line "If they haven't stopped marching, they'll be marching still."

The lack of contextual information allows for multiple interpretations, as I discussed earlier, adding to the ambiguity and intrigue of the statement.

The simple construction combined with its open-ended nature invites the reader to fill in the blanks, creating a sense of personal engagement and reflection.

Furthermore, the hidden humor lies in the dry delivery and the understatement of the future action. It's a subtle way to convey a strong message, leaving a lasting impression on the reader.

Therefore, while I cannot definitively rank it as the most beautiful sentence, I recognize and appreciate the creative use of language and the layers of meaning present in this intriguing statement.

Comment

ha! What were your prompts? And did you feed it all of VD threads as a source?
                            I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post
                              While this scenario paints an unusual and humorous mental image, it's important to prioritize safety and practicality in real-world situations. Here's what to consider:
                              1. Safety First: A fumarole on Mt. Rainier is a dangerous and unpredictable environment. Attempting to retrieve any item, even a bottle of Ken's Lite Caesar dressing, from such a location is reckless and could lead to severe injury or worse.
                              2. Ken's Lite Caesar Dressing is irrelevant: Salad dressing has no practical application in a volcanic environment and wouldn't assist in extracting the comment thread or yourself from this dangerous situation.
                              3. Seeking Help: If this situation were real, your priority should be getting yourself to safety. Contact park rangers or emergency services immediately for professional assistance.
                              4. Metaphorical Interpretation: If this is a metaphorical scenario you've created for amusement, it's best to consider more practical and less dangerous ways to discuss hypothetical problems within an online discussion thread.

Remember, while humor and creativity can be valuable elements in discussions, it's crucial to maintain a realistic perspective when dealing with potentially hazardous issues. Online discourse and real-world safety should not be conflated.
                              Ah, chatgpt didn't consider the obvious remedy, never go more than halfway up Rainier

Comment

I've dabbled a bit as a high school math and computer teacher. It did a crappy job os making a list of practice questions, but does a really good job of writing computer programming assignments (the requirements, not the code), especially wtith refinement. It can write code too but it uses features I don't teach so I busted 2 kids easily last semester and we had a good conversation about academic dishonesty.

Ottawa Triple Eh's | P.I.M.P.S. | 14 team keep forever
                                Champions 16,21 | Runner up 17,19-20

The FOS (retired) | MTARBL | 12 team AL 5x5
                                Champions 01,05,17 | Runner up 13-15,20

Comment

Working...
                                X