RotoGeezer Dead or Alive Check-In Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hacko View Post
    I am still walking the earth. In fairly decent health or as decent as any near 70 year old can be. Down to one Fantasy League , the one my brother and I started in 86. It is going strong as we have a waiting list of people who want to be in it. I do need to find someone to run it tho as I have been doing it from the beginning.
    Miss you in PONY. Glad to hear you are doing well.
    I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

Originally posted by revo View Post

I have to admit I find that hysterical. 16 years old (and no, he wasn't even born -- and I wasn't married yet -- when I first found this place) and he's already a fantasy sports guru. We just finished 2nd in a season-long fantasy basketball league that he pretty much had total control over, and like most teens these days, spends a lot of his time researching sports bets, lol.
      Status check. What place is your son in now?

Comment

Originally posted by heyelander View Post

Status check. What place is your son in now?
        The league Bene is talking about is a dynasty football league, but he's also in the league you're in (Waiver Wire) and he's in 8th.

Comment

Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post

Goof to hear from you....ready for a vintage draft ?
          Let’s do one where you can only draft players who played in your lifetime - I get anyone who stuck a toe from 1956 to now!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by hacko View Post
            Let’s do one where you can only draft players who played in your lifetime - I get anyone who stuck a toe from 1956 to now!!!!
            Maybe do one where you can only draft players you've had dinner with--Squidward can draft Mudcat Grant....
            "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post

Maybe do one where you can only draft players you've had dinner with--Squidward can draft Mudcat Grant....
              I've got Damon and Terry Mulholand... well, I served Mullholand at a Chilis. He was eating dinner, does that count?

Damon was after a A+ game in one of the skyboxes that I was managing. There was more drinking than eating, but there were snacks.

On a different note... my wife goes to a trainer that works out of a small gym that specializes in training elite HS kids and some college and pro athletes. Her trainer is a friend of the owner who lets her use his facilities for her clients. RJEL Wife was in on Monday, and the gym was fairly empty since it was memorial day, just wife, trainer, owner and his one client; an nfl player (mostly practice squad, but still). Owner had to take off, so it was just the three of them there. NFL dude comes over to work out with trainer and wife... midway through he asks if he can show wife some stuff too (yes, I made all the jokes). So yeah, now RJEL wife, who hated PE and is in the running for most uncoordinated person on the planet, is working out with NFL players.

Comment

Damon was here doing autographs at a Charlote Knights game this week

Comment

Working...
                X