RotoGeezer Dead or Alive Check-In Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fresno Bob View Post
    I'm still alive....about to turn 58 and I have a new hip. Still playing a ton of fantasy baseball and still believe anyone voting for Trump is a selfish idiot at best, and a white supremacist traitor at worst. Immigration is what makes this country great, our public libraries are precious jewels, I'm not just pro-life, I'm pro-abortion, and anyone owning more than 5 guns is a gunfag/ammosexual and needs to get a new kink immediately.....I'm sure I've been missed right? Oh, and I logged in because I got a note that my password here was loose on the dark web.....
    Send me an invite for the 60 bash!
    I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

Originally posted by revo View Post

How do we know this is the real you then?
      Do you really think someone would get a hip replacement just to impersonate Fresno Bob?
      I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

Originally posted by rhd View Post
        Anyone know about nullnor? Half of the time I didnt know what he was talking about but I kinda miss him.
        1/2? more like 90% of the time for me.

Of course, I don't get about 90% of life in general.
        “There’s no normal life, Wyatt, it’s just life. Get on with it.” – Doc Holliday

"It doesn't matter what you think" - The Rock

"I borked the entry." - Some dude on the Internet

Have I told you about otters being the only marine animal that can lift rocks?

Comment

Still around - still teaching engineering and robotics but added woodshop to my repertoire

also - I randomly run into b-fly around town once a year

Comment

Great idea for a thread, nice to see so many familiar names. I retired last year & it seems I have less time now than I did then.
            It certainly feels that way. But I'm distrustful of that feeling and am curious about evidence.

Comment

also here.. i post about 1 every 2 months.. if that
              i do have really fond memories of the orig site.. fun stuff..
              I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I've watched c-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate. All those ... moments will be lost in time, like tears...in rain. Time to die.

Comment

Originally posted by [echo] View Post
                also here.. i post about 1 every 2 months.. if that
                i do have really fond memories of the orig site.. fun stuff..
                But are you dead or alive?

Comment

Originally posted by TranaGreg View Post
                  Great idea for a thread, nice to see so many familiar names. I retired last year & it seems I have less time now than I did then.
                  Retirement ROCKS!

Comment

Also alive and occasionally find my eldiablo505 alter ego in various internet artefacts here and there. And now I've been here so long that I'm trying to cut fantasy football deals with Revo's kid! What a world. Glad to see you guys are doing well. Enjoy retirement, retirement rockers!

Edit: Secretly I check in for two reasons: 1. To see if anyone here shares my outrage at whatever most recent psychopathy happened politically (apparently they don't, lol), and 2. To see if anyone has started up a new vintage draft (they haven't).
                    More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

Originally posted by Bene Futuis View Post
                      Also alive and occasionally find my eldiablo505 alter ego in various internet artefacts here and there. And now I've been here so long that I'm trying to cut fantasy football deals with Revo's kid! What a world. Glad to see you guys are doing well. Enjoy retirement, retirement rockers!

Edit: Secretly I check in for two reasons: 1. To see if anyone here shares my outrage at whatever most recent psychopathy happened politically (apparently they don't, lol), and 2. To see if anyone has started up a new vintage draft (they haven't).
                      Wait, you are eldiablo? I thought you were another of Steve's alter egos. What else am I missing here?

Comment

Originally posted by Bene Futuis View Post

I have to admit I find that hysterical. 16 years old (and no, he wasn't even born -- and I wasn't married yet -- when I first found this place) and he's already a fantasy sports guru. We just finished 2nd in a season-long fantasy basketball league that he pretty much had total control over, and like most teens these days, spends a lot of his time researching sports bets, lol.

Comment

Been a bit, hope all is well.

Comment

Working...
                          X