Gasoline for $1.776 on July 4th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gasoline for $1.776 on July 4th

PITTSBURGH — Sheetz will celebrate the Fourth of July by offering all grades of gas for $1.776 a gallon.

This limited-time promotion will begin at 12:01 a.m. on July 4 and will last all day, or while promotional gallons last. The discounted price will apply to regular, E85 (flex fuel), Unleaded 88, mid-grade and premium fuel grades at all of Sheetz locations in Pennsylvania, Maryland, Ohio, North Carolina, Virginia and West Virginia.

It will not apply to diesel or Ethanol Free (E0) fuel.
    “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Thanx for the info! I need gas so I'll check this out. I'll have to travel about an hour to get to a station but I can combine this w a cycling trip that I was planning anyway. Should save me about $15.

Comment

I went to the one 2 miles from my house after midnight because I figured by daybreak the place would look like a scene from the Nixon administration. It was still about a ten minute wait with 3 cars per pump.

After I got home, I realized that I still got the cheap/low octane gas that I always get when I could have gotten the premium gas for the same price d'oh!
      “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Indeed, the price was $1.776/gal and I "only" had to wait about 20 mins! It was worth it. I wonder if they'll do this again next year?

BTW, the higher octane grades were sold out at some pumps.

Comment

Originally posted by rhd View Post
          Indeed, the price was $1.776/gal and I "only" had to wait about 20 mins! It was worth it. I wonder if they'll do this again next year?

BTW, the higher octane grades were sold out at some pumps.
          Apparently, this is the second year they have run this promotion because when I checked youtube they had videos on this from 2022. I missed it last year. Next year I'm getting the premium gas.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by madducks View Post

Apparently, this is the second year they have run this promotion because when I checked youtube they had videos on this from 2022. I missed it last year. Next year I'm getting the premium gas.
            Don't sweat the premium gas, makes no difference for vehicles that are made to run on regular.

Comment

Working...
            X