Hulu Plus?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hulu Plus?

I've got a free trial going, how often are there commercials once you pay for Hulu Plus? We are grabbing it so my kids can watch 20 seasons of The Amazing Race
    "You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

They remain there....you just get a larger selection of stuff to watch

Comment

that blows, what's the point in having a pay service then?
      "You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

Comment

Cheaper than buying the DVDs? I did the free trial and for the second month in a row have forgotten to cancel it in time. This month I plan to actually catch up on a show or two - maybe Community or Parenthood - before remembering to cancel it.

ETA: Okay, now that I go back and look at the selection, it seems that most shows only have the current season (except Community). I'm guessing people are using Hulu+ as a substitute for cable itself.
        Last edited by overkill94; 01-14-2013, 03:39 PM.

Comment

Working...
        X