Joe Schmo Show - The lastest one

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joe Schmo Show - The lastest one

I have to admit I watched this and unfortunately I am hooked. The premise is great, its over the top and the guy that is Joe Schmo is so into the idea of winning this show, that he is hooked.

Guilty pleasure. Oh and Lorenzo Lamas in the first two episodes was priceless!
    It is wrong and ultimately self-defeating for a nation of immigrants to permit the kind of abuse of our immigration laws we have seen in recent years and we must stop it.
    Bill Clinton 1995, State of the Union Address

"When they go low - we go High" great motto - too bad it was a sack of bullshit. DNC election mantra

I've heard a lot about this since the host (Ralph Garman) works for the morning radio show I listen to here in LA. I missed out on the first two seasons, but from what I've heard they were pretty ridiculous and hilarious. I'll have to catch up on this new season since it sounds even more ridiculous and hilarious.

Comment

I watched the first one and when I saw that this was coming on, well I was in.
      It is wrong and ultimately self-defeating for a nation of immigrants to permit the kind of abuse of our immigration laws we have seen in recent years and we must stop it.

"When they go low - we go High" great motto - too bad it was a sack of bullshit. DNC election mantra

Comment

Ive watched all of the shows and next week is "The Reveal" when they tell the guy its all a hoax. Joe Schmo almost figured it out a few times and there have been a couple very large prop errors and some cast mistakes. That said, its been fun to watch this guy and I have enjoyed the show.

Probably wont see one again for a couple years, but Ive always loved the concept behind this show.

Comment

Working...
        X