X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Harry Reid is a moron...

...that is all.
    "Knowledge is good." ---Emil Faber

"It's easy to grin, when your ship comes in, and you've got the stock market beat; but the man worthwhile, is the man who can smile, when his shorts are too tight in the seat." --- Judge Elihue Smails

"Integrity means that you are the same in public as you are in private." --- Joyce Meyer

"..........don't think; it can only hurt the ballclub." --- Crash Davis

In the Kingdom of the blind, the one-eyed man is king.
    “Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.”
    -Ralph Waldo Emerson

Comment

Originally posted by eldiablo505
      For the record, Reid is not the only one who's made this assertion. Governor Cuomo also said the same thing.

Also for the record, Katrina was far, far worse by most meaningful measurements. More people lost power due to Sandy (mainly due to the thick population centers that were affected) and the diameter of Sandy was more than twice as big, but over 1,000 people died in Katrina.

Either way, what a bunch of dipsh!ts across the board. Trying to score political points (or refusing to do your f*cking job and give aid to those who need it) during a disaster is pretty sick.
      Yeah, but politically, a bunch of poor Louisianans don't count. Loud people in NY/NJ are closer to Washington and closer to the media centers, so they count for more in the eyes of many. OTOH, let's keep in mind that the property damage was greater in the case of Sandy.
      Only the madman is absolutely sure. -Robert Anton Wilson, novelist (1932-2007)

Faith is believing what you know ain't so. -Mark Twain, author and humorist (1835-1910)

A great many people think they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.
      -- William James

Comment

Working...
      X