Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy New Year from the emerald isle

Happy New Year fellas.

Haven't been around this here parts for a while, hope everyone's happy and healthy.

I stayed in last night actually, hard as it might be to believe! Decided I'd had enough brutal hangovers over Christmas. Still drank a few bottles of proper Guinness though, for the night that was in it

Comment

Nice to hear from you.

Just curious what is the temperature like in Dublin this time of year?

Comment

Mild today, 12 degrees (that's 54F).

It's been between 2 and 10 degrees for the last month I guess. It's not the cold that gets you here, it's the constant damp.

Comment

Originally posted by Gregg View Post
          Nice to hear from you.

Just curious what is the temperature like in Dublin this time of year?
          Another happy new year from the emerald Isle.

Actually the winter can be some of the nicest weather in Ireland. We get more clear skies at this time of year than any other. It can be cold, but with those clear blue skies, it looks great. I would say the Spring is the best time of the year ... slightly warmer temperatures and the lowest levels of precipitation. Summer can be constant grey skies.

Comment

Is this considered good golf weather?

54 F in the springtime for us is good weather, not so much in the fall. Depending on wind anything less than 50F is not fun.

Comment

54 is grand for golf. Issue this time of year is that the fairways are very wet.

Comment

Working...
              X