No announcement yet.

2013 dead pool draft signup and discussion thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One Day At a Time no more...Bonnie Franklin died today. That means Erik has already had three of his list die and it's only March 1st...incredible!
    "Which is worse: ignorance or apathy? Who knows? Who cares?"

"Sixty eight percent of Republicans don't believe in evolution. On the other hand, only five percent of monkeys believe in Republicans."
    ---Stephen Colbert

2002 & 2010 HCBB Champion --- http://hcbb.info

Comment

• Originally posted by netboy47 View Post
      One Day At a Time no more...Bonnie Franklin died today. That means Erik has already had three of his list die and it's only March 1st...incredible!
      Someday, we'll see his column in the latest Dead Pool Fantasy Guide and we'll reflect on how we were there to witness the birth of a legend.
      If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
      - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

• I'm beginning to get suspicious. I think we need to alert the authorities and get some protection for the poor folks remaining on Erik's list.

Comment

• I led most of the way last year until SDS nipped me at the end. So anything can happen.

My advice column would look something like this:

"Take people with pancreatic cancer. Don't take dictators and Zsa Zsa Gabor."
          Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer
          We pinch ran for Altuve specifically to screw over Mith's fantasy team.

Comment

• Goooooooooooooooaaaaaaaal! I score with big meanie, Hugo Chavez.

Comment

Working...
            X