2013 dead pool draft signup and discussion thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by eldiablo505
    Yeah, he's a real household name lol, particularly due to his prowess as a special teams player for a year or whatever.
    He played 6 years in NFL and was team Capt 2 of those Years. OnE of the Very few Players to have a Grey cup And Super Bowl TITTLE

Comment

But we can agree that Bart Starr is a football player that meets the requirements, yes?
      Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer
      We pinch ran for Altuve specifically to screw over Mith's fantasy team.

Comment

I was going to grab Gary Busey.....

Thanks for driving Erik, fastest deadpool ever I think!
        "You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

Comment

No problem.

Judy Blume was one of the people under consideration for my last pick.

Comment

Hefner was taken, so Revo must repick.

The contest will officially begin when Revo posts his replacement or 11:08 AM Eastern, whichever is earlier.

Comment

gahhh

Comment

And we're done!

Comment

Of course I didn't check my Facebook feed this morning, where there was a link to an article announcing that Stuart Scott's cancer has returned.

Comment

First celebrity death after the completion of our draft, Conrad Bain (Mr. Drummond on Diff'rent Strokes), was undrafted.

Comment

• Earl Weaver dead at 82 of a heart attack. RIP Earl.
                      "Instead of all of this energy and effort directed at the war to end drugs, how about a little attention to drugs which will end war?" Albert Hofmann

Comment

• Robert Chew, the heavyset actor who played Proposition Joe on "The Wire" died yesterday of a heart attack at age 52.

Comment

• Originally posted by bryanbutler View Post
                          Earl Weaver dead at 82 of a heart attack. RIP Earl.
                          No one had him or Musial and we are a baseball site. We should hang our heads.

Dear Abby also passed away last week. I had her 3 years ago

Comment

• OJ Brigance sighting in the Ravens' locker room.

Comment

• Originally posted by Erik View Post
                              OJ Brigance sighting in the Ravens' locker room.
                              Woot Woot

Comment

• Originally posted by hacko View Post
                                No one had him or Musial and we are a baseball site. We should hang our heads.

Dear Abby also passed away last week. I had her 3 years ago
                                My grandpa had her 40 years ago.
                                Considering his only baseball post in the past year was bringing up a 3 year old thread to taunt Hornsby and he's never contributed a dime to our hatpass, perhaps?

Comment

Working...
                                X