No announcement yet.

$2.99 Gas.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In UT we went from $3.38 last week down to $3.26 this morning.

Comment

$3.35 is still the lowest I have seen in the suburbs of Chicago up to the Wisconsin border.

Plenty of $3.59 and up the closer you get to the City.

Comment

$3.27 for my last fill-up last Saturday. $3.19 this morning where I live. I saw $3.09 earlier this evening up near my mother's place.
        Only the madman is absolutely sure. -Robert Anton Wilson, novelist (1932-2007)

Faith is believing what you know ain't so. -Mark Twain, author and humorist (1835-1910)

A great many people think they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.
        -- William James

Comment

Originally posted by Mithrandir View Post
          Still above $3.50 here in SW PA? What gives?
          They're waiting for you to fill your tank before they lower the price.

Seriously, you need to get out more. I have seen $3.45 in our area for about a week now.
          “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

It's been $2.95 here in the wilderness for quite some time, but I think most of it is leftovers from 2010.

Comment

Originally posted by madducks View Post
              They're waiting for you to fill your tank before they lower the price.

Seriously, you need to get out more. I have seen $3.45 in our area for about a week now.
              Wow. a whole .05 difference!! So glad you pointed that out!! WOOHOOOO
              "I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

Comment

Pennsylvania prices will never drop as low as other states. Here's a site that explains regional gas price differences.

http://www.eia.gov/energyexplained/i...oline_regional
                “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

$3.10 this morning in Northeast Ohio, been falling a few cents every day this week.

Comment

I saw 2.98 on my way into work today in the Minneapolis metro
                    It is wrong and ultimately self-defeating for a nation of immigrants to permit the kind of abuse of our immigration laws we have seen in recent years and we must stop it.
                    Bill Clinton 1995, State of the Union Address

"When they go low - we go High" great motto - too bad it was a sack of bullshit. DNC election mantra

Comment

Actually saw 2.99 gas in Pittsburgh (near the airport) Monday. Still around 3.45 locally though.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

all states are under $4 for the first time in a long time. We're not down under $3 yet in Orlando

Comment

Working...
                        X