Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Piney Boy View Post
    Dude welcome back.

Guess your new life with the wife and baby is going well?
    Thanks man. Things are going really well. Never thought my world could change as much as it has over the last year and a half. It's been a great ride and wouldn't change it for anything.

I don't get on RJ much anymore mainly because its difficult to do so from work.

Comment

Originally posted by Friarfan View Post
      Thanks man. Things are going really well. Never thought my world could change as much as it has over the last year and a half. It's been a great ride and wouldn't change it for anything.

Holy cow! It's Scooter! Hey, Scooter!

Comment

FriarFan, I'll buy you a beer if don't put on the bikini.
        Find that level above your head and help you reach it.

Comment

I'm only having a beer if Young Guns throws someone through a wall first.

Comment

Originally posted by Friarfan View Post

Hey man, hope all is well.

Comment

Originally posted by Funkley View Post
              Hey man, hope all is well.
              Funkley! How's it going dude?

Comment

Evidentially, we'll let anyone in here, nice to see some names from the past!
                "You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

Comment

Going very well. Work days have been much busier. Hope everything has been good for you guys too.

Comment

Wow. First friarfan and now Funkley! Our souvenir mugs runneth over! Good to see you guys in the Bar!

Comment

Sheesh - I should have reopened this establishment a long time ago. The cat is dragging in some of the old riff raff and the worlds seems to be getting right again.
                      It is wrong and ultimately self-defeating for a nation of immigrants to permit the kind of abuse of our immigration laws we have seen in recent years and we must stop it.
                      Bill Clinton 1995, State of the Union Address

"When they go low - we go High" great motto - too bad it was a sack of bullshit. DNC election mantra

Comment

Originally posted by baldgriff View Post
                        Sheesh - I should have reopened this establishment a long time ago. The cat is dragging in some of the old riff raff and the worlds seems to be getting right again.
                        Speaking of Riff Raff..is he still around?
                        "I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

Comment

Originally posted by Mithrandir View Post
                          Speaking of Riff Raff..is he still around?
                          He participated in the last VD ... was a bit busy for the current one.

Comment

If Trader Mac shows up I'm buying a round.
                            Find that level above your head and help you reach it.

Comment

Originally posted by Funkley View Post
                              Going very well. Work days have been much busier. Hope everything has been good for you guys too.
                              Great to see you pop in!
                              I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

Missed you guys too. News:

Little Funks are now 12 and 7. Little Funk 1 is almost as tall as me and i'm 6 foot. Still with Mrs Funk, started a new job this year and love it. Coaching baseball and football. Fishing a lot when there is a break between sports. More grey hair but life is good. Its Friday, i'll take bloody mary and a 32oz Mich light.......nevermind, i'll get it myself.

Darts anyone?

Comment

Working...
                                X