Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The bar is opening again!

Does anyone know who had the stapler?

Also, in order to create an environment where grievances can be aired freely, I will be installing a Festivus pole in the bar. Drink specials for the next week are the following:

Jag bombs - better to get someone drunk then blow up the relationship.
    Black and Tans - Just a reminder that there are various shades and that very few things are black and white.
    Jello-shots - to celebrate the end of the political season where we get to see peoples positions "shake like jello".
    Sex on the beach - in case you feel the need to have one with a fellow RJ'ers significant other.

Beer Special:
    Dos Equis - Because we are the most interesting mm..... never mind - its just a good beer and I love the commercials!

By the way whoever fornicated with the moosehead on the wall. Please return it as the mantle seems a bit empty with out the large rack hanging over it!

Peace - and order up!
    It is wrong and ultimately self-defeating for a nation of immigrants to permit the kind of abuse of our immigration laws we have seen in recent years and we must stop it.
    Bill Clinton 1995, State of the Union Address

"When they go low - we go High" great motto - too bad it was a sack of bullshit. DNC election mantra

Thanks griff ... it's still before noon here so I'll have a bloody caesar ... for you yanks that's similar to a bloody mary, except with clamato juice instead of tomato juice - makes all the difference in the world, and truly is the breakfast of champions - or Canadians, as the case may be.

bottoms up!
    It certainly feels that way. But I'm distrustful of that feeling and am curious about evidence.

Comment

No Michelob Ultra?

Comment

Any milk and cookies for us in the silent conservative group?

Also I hope we get a new moose head. Nully destroyed the last one.

Also who will take friarfan's spot under the tap?
        Bob- I'm not exactly sure it would ROCK as you say it Byron.. it may be cool, by typical text book descriptions. Your opinion of this is shallow and poorly constructed, but allow me to re-craft your initial thought into something tangable.

Comment

I want a place with bock beer on tap.

J
          Ad Astra per Aspera

Oh. In that case, never mind. - Wonderboy

GITH fails logic 101. - bryanbutler

Bah...OJH caught me. - Pogues

I don't know if you guys are being willfully ignorant, but... - Judge Jude

Comment

found one...

FESTIVUS4.jpg

Comment

A Shirley Temple for the teetotaler please!

Comment

I will have a Moscow Mule in a proper copper cup!

Just kidding - I will take it in a glass - please

Comment

nice! I'll take any IPA you have. If anyone wants to shoot the breeze, I'll be over by the big screen TV listening to Chris Berman yell at the camera.
                  Find that level above your head and help you reach it.

Comment

Originally posted by DJBeasties View Post
                    nice! I'll take any IPA you have. If anyone wants to shoot the breeze, I'll be over by the big screen TV listening to Chris Berman yell at the camera.
                    sorry but we nerds want to watch Jeopardy

Comment

Originally posted by swampdragon View Post
                      sorry but we nerds want to watch Jeopardy
                      I grabbed the remote first and put on Storage Wars. Sorry I am a suckered for this show.
                      Bob- I'm not exactly sure it would ROCK as you say it Byron.. it may be cool, by typical text book descriptions. Your opinion of this is shallow and poorly constructed, but allow me to re-craft your initial thought into something tangable.

Comment

Originally posted by Piney Boy View Post
                        I grabbed the remote first and put on Storage Wars. Sorry I am a suckered for this show.
                        OK - as long as is isn't the crappy Texas one - and that we can argue about Barry's real job - I say questionable accountant for the adult film industry

Comment

Originally posted by eldiablo505
                          Got introduced to a new drink the other day --- a "Swirly". No, you don't have to stick your head in the toilet to drink it. It's a frozen margarita mixed with frozen sangria. It's pretty damn good.
                          frozen margarita?! FROZEN MARGARITA?! new mexico disowns you. you're dead to me...
                          "Instead of all of this energy and effort directed at the war to end drugs, how about a little attention to drugs which will end war?" Albert Hofmann

Comment

he might as well eat at Jose Texas -

Comment

What I'm drinking right now while doing some Hellickson research

45765.jpg

Comment

Working...
                              X