Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which candidate's views are most representative of your own?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stein (Green) 88%
    Obama 85%
    Rocky Anderson (Justice Party?!?!) 65%
    Johnson (Libertarian) 65%
    Romney 12%

PA Voters 60%
    American Voters 60%

Democratic Party 92%
    Green Party 89%
    Libertarian 30%
    Republican 3%

I'm not particularly surprised by this, my main disagreements with Obama are over his awful environmental policies.

Also, I might be the least libertarian person on RJ, even though I do support legalization.

Comment

Originally posted by cardboardbox View Post
      lol, I agree with Obama on economic issues!
      You don't agree with anyone on Social issues

Comment

Johnson 84%
        Stein 78%
        Goode 71%
        Romney 61%
        Obama 43%

I am fully unaware of who this Goode character is and yet my views align more with his than either of the major candidates. Interesting, if a bit shallow

Comment

Originally posted by johnnya24 View Post
          You don't agree with anyone on Social issues
          probably due to positions that dont align with one party.
          "The Times found no pattern of sexual misconduct by Mr. Biden, beyond the hugs, kisses and touching that women previously said made them uncomfortable." -NY Times

"For a woman to come forward in the glaring lights of focus, nationally, you’ve got to start off with the presumption that at least the essence of what she’s talking about is real, whether or not she forgets facts" - Joe Biden

Comment

A few times I punted an answer by saying I'd leave it up to the states to decide. I assume this response is a big win for Johnson?
            "The Times found no pattern of sexual misconduct by Mr. Biden, beyond the hugs, kisses and touching that women previously said made them uncomfortable." -NY Times

"For a woman to come forward in the glaring lights of focus, nationally, you’ve got to start off with the presumption that at least the essence of what she’s talking about is real, whether or not she forgets facts" - Joe Biden

Comment

probably due to positions that dont align with one party.
              What's your view on Zombie breast milk?

Comment

Originally posted by johnnya24 View Post
                What's your view on Zombie breast milk?
                leave it up to the states

Comment

It would be interesting to see aggregated results to see just how unrepresentative the two major parties are.
                  If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
                  - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

Stein 97%
                    Obama 85%
                    Johnson 79%
                    Romney 9%
                    I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

A few times I punted an answer by saying I'd leave it up to the states to decide. I assume this response is a big win for Johnson?
                      I would think that a true Libertarian would be just as opposed to infringements on personal liberty by the states as by the federal government. So no, I think the idea of leaving it up to the states (Federalism) is more Republican than Libertarian.

Comment

How about getting
                        Chance - OneJay - Bernie to play along and see

Comment

Stein 90%
                          Obama 86%
                          Anderson 66%
                          Romney 27%
                          "You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

Comment

Obama 89%
                            Stein 87%
                            Anderson 69%
                            Romney 37%

Comment

Originally posted by swampdragon View Post
                              How about getting
                              Chance - OneJay - Bernie to play along and see
                              I did it but clicked away too fast to post. I beleive it said Romney 75%, Obama 70%, if I'm not mistaken. I'll retake it and post the results here.

OK, so I retook it, but this time I took my time and selected severl of the "Other Option" answers that are more inline with my thinking. I was surprised at how close the result was. It says:

I side with Mitt Romney on most issues in the 2012 Presidential Election.

Here is my result after retaking the poll.

Candidates you side with...

74% Mitt Romney Republican on economic and domestic policy issues

73% Barack Obama Democrat on foreign policy, social, science, and environmental issues

66% Gary Johnson Libertarian on economic, immigration, and environmental issues

50% Wisconsin Voters on foreign policy, environmental, immigration, science, and social issues.

56% American Voters on foreign policy, economic, environmental, immigration, social, and science issues.

Parties you side with...

78% Republican

68% Democrat

43% Libertarian

27% Green

Candidates you side with by issue...

More important to me the Economy I side the most with Mitt Romney on economic issues.

More important to me Foreign Policy I side the most with Barack Obama on foreign policy issues.

More important to me Immigration I side the most with Gary Johnson on immigration issues.

More important to me Social I side the most with Barack Obama on social issues.

More important to me Science I side the most with Barack Obama and Jill Stein on science issues.

More important to me Healthcare I side the most with Mitt Romney on healthcare issues.

More important to me the Environment I side the most with Gary Johnson on environmental issues.

Somewhat important to me Domestic policy I side the most with Mitt Romney on domestic policy issues.
                              Last edited by Bernie Brewer; 11-06-2012, 07:35 PM.
                              I know in my heart that man is good. That what is right will always eventually triumph and there is purpose and worth to each and every life.

Ronald Reagan

Comment

88% - Obama
                                82% - Stein
                                60% - Anderson
                                25% - Romney

Comment

Working...
                                X