Today I am grateful...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Today I am grateful...

Today I am grateful that I get the freedom to speak my piece, that I can worship freely, that I get to exercise my right to vote.

Soon the election process will be over. I will pray for whomever wins.

Today I will pray for blessings for all whether in agreement with me or not.

May God bless you and yours.

Originally posted by Gregg View Post
    Today I am grateful that I get the freedom to speak my piece, that I can worship freely, that I get to exercise my right to vote.

Soon the election process will be over. I will pray for whomever wins.

Today I will pray for blessings for all whether in agreement with me or not.

May God bless you and yours.
    I agree. Amen. Whoever wins is going to need all of our prayers to move us forward.
    I know in my heart that man is good. That what is right will always eventually triumph and there is purpose and worth to each and every life.

Ronald Reagan

Comment

Originally posted by Bernie Brewer View Post
      I agree. Amen. Whoever wins is going to need all of our prayers to move us forward.
      Prayer will have nothing to do with it. Pres will need common sense and the guts to do what is good for us and not special interest groups
      "I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

Comment

Originally posted by Mithrandir View Post
        Prayer will have nothing to do with it. Pres will need common sense and the guts to do what is good for us and not special interest groups
        And maybe, just maybe, a little bi-partisan cooperation for a change. Not likely to happen, but a guy can dream...
        "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
        - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)

"Your shitty future continues to offend me."
        -Warren Ellis

Comment

Originally posted by Mithrandir View Post
          My prayers go out to you and yours.

Comment

Originally posted by Gregg View Post
            My prayers go out to you and yours.
            Right back atcha Gregg! I do believe in the power of prayer.
            "I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

Comment

Today I am grateful that all these annoying commercials will end for another two years. "Matheson voted for Obamacare" "I voted against Obamacare" "My opponent is a devil worshiping nudist" "Oh yea, so are you".

I hope everyone will work together once they get to DC but I have pretty much given up on that. 2 more years of "My way or the highway" from both parties is what will probably happen.

Comment

I hope that one day I might have freedom. I hope you'll pray for all us foreigners too.

Comment

Working...
                X