It speaks for itself.

J
    Ad Astra per Aspera

Oh. In that case, never mind. - Wonderboy

GITH fails logic 101. - bryanbutler

Bah...OJH caught me. - Pogues

I don't know if you guys are being willfully ignorant, but... - Judge Jude

Originally posted by onejayhawk View Post
    Wow! Amazing that he never got an infection and lost his leg.
    “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

That's crazy.

He never thought to go and have it checked out afterwards? What with the much publicized miracles of modern medicine over the last 70 years (heart transplants, test tube babies etc), and the fact that the NHS is 100% free, he didn't think "maybe I should have this looked at?"

I can only think he either never had a proper medical check up, or just lied to the doctors his whole life. He was probably one of those people who, even though they are really sick or feeling absolutely terrible, will tell you everything is fine and dandy ... and even force a smile so you don't fuss. I have a 95 year old great aunt who is just like that.

Comment

Tommy always was a tough bastard, many thanks for holding off the Jerries until we and Russia could get into it.
        "You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

Comment

Working...
        X