Newest member of my family.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newest member of my family.

3 month old collie. Not sure about a name yet.

578493_4717850630586_1761700781_n.jpg
    "I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

Lucky

Comment

Originally posted by Roto Rooter View Post
      Lucky
      Pretty much. My wife found him in a shelter 200 miles from my house. We have been trying for 6 months to get a Collie or Golden from a shelter, with no luck anywhere in our area. So when she found him..off we went to get him.
      "I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

Comment

Congrats!

Handsome boy you got there.

How about Flynn?

Flynn = Flynn Carsen = The Librarian.

Comment

Name him Dewey.
          Find that level above your head and help you reach it.

Comment

Originally posted by DJBeasties View Post
            Name him Dewey.
            My 16 year old smooth collie that we had to put to sleep in April was named "Dewey" .

I'm thinking "Bonkers" or "Screwball".

Comment

Tulo!
              "When I use a word," Humpty Dumpty said in rather a scornful tone, "it means just what I choose it to mean - neither more nor less."
              "The question is," said Alice, "whether you can make words mean so many different things."
              "The question is," said Humpty Dumpty, "which is to be master - that's all."

Comment

Originally posted by senorsheep View Post
                Tulo!
                nah..he can actually run!!

Comment

He's staring menacingly at the bottom shelf ... looks like he found the perfect home.

Comment

Lassie???

Think of all of the adventures you guys could have....
                    It is wrong and ultimately self-defeating for a nation of immigrants to permit the kind of abuse of our immigration laws we have seen in recent years and we must stop it.
                    Bill Clinton 1995, State of the Union Address

"When they go low - we go High" great motto - too bad it was a sack of bullshit. DNC election mantra

Comment

My wife swears by something a veterinarian once told her that dogs and cats best respond to names that end in an "eee" sound

We have a cat named Eddie (named after Eddie Vedder from Pearl Jam by all-time favorite band)
                      Find that level above your head and help you reach it.

Comment

Xerox

Comment

My wife swears by something a veterinarian once told her that dogs and cats best respond to names that end in an "eee" sound

We have a cat named Eddie (named after Eddie Vedder from Pearl Jam by all-time favorite band)
                          As long as you don't come home and find him swinging on the lampshades and climbing around the rafters.

Comment

My last three dogs were named Dewee, GeeGee, and Sassee.

Cats are Calvin, Arabella and Buffy.

Comment

Originally posted by Roto Rooter View Post
                              Xerox
                              I like that. But i would have to charge people .10 to pet him.
                              Last edited by Mithrandir; 10-15-2012, 01:03 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X