Shuttle Endeavour

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shuttle Endeavour

Flew over me today and damn what a sight to behold. It flew so close overhead I thought I could snatch it out of the sky. The 10-year old geek inside me was overjoyed. The adult in me was awed by the science and history of it all.

I was in a stupid meeting trying to look for it out the window.....
    "You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

Comment

Originally posted by Fresno Bob View Post
      I was in a stupid meeting trying to look for it out the window.....
      I saw the pics of it flying over Golden Gate and those were gorgeous. The dumb LA news anchor was like, "Wow doesn't SF usually have fog?" hahaha. Local news in LA is such a train wreck.

Comment

Originally posted by JudeBaldo View Post
        I saw the pics of it flying over Golden Gate and those were gorgeous. The dumb LA news anchor was like, "Wow doesn't SF usually have fog?" hahaha. Local news in LA is such a train wreck.
        My wife went up to the top of Dolores Park and said it went right over Twin Peaks
        "You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

Comment

Originally posted by JudeBaldo View Post
          So you believe you received a great deal of bang for your 30 million dollar flyover?......such a cheap date

Comment

Originally posted by gungy 2 View Post
            So you believe you received a great deal of bang for your 30 million dollar flyover?......such a cheap date
            Gotta charge what you're worth.

Comment

Working...
            X