A Question of Ethics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Question of Ethics

Is there anything ethically wrong with brutally assaulting someone who buys $156 True Religion Jeans for a young boy? NOt killing or anything, mind you, but maybe something like breaking on the wheel?
    "There is involved in this struggle the question whether your children and my children shall enjoy the privileges we have enjoyed. I say this in order to impress upon you, if you are not already so impressed, that no small matter should divert us from our great purpose. "

Abraham Lincoln, from his Address to the Ohio One Hundred Sixty Fourth Volunteer Infantry

Please stop baiting Gregg.
    "When I use a word," Humpty Dumpty said in rather a scornful tone, "it means just what I choose it to mean - neither more nor less."
    "The question is," said Alice, "whether you can make words mean so many different things."
    "The question is," said Humpty Dumpty, "which is to be master - that's all."

Comment

Originally posted by senorsheep View Post
      Please stop baiting Gregg.
      Are you saying this is a............ secret religion thread?
      "There is involved in this struggle the question whether your children and my children shall enjoy the privileges we have enjoyed. I say this in order to impress upon you, if you are not already so impressed, that no small matter should divert us from our great purpose. "

Abraham Lincoln, from his Address to the Ohio One Hundred Sixty Fourth Volunteer Infantry

Comment

Originally posted by Bob Kohm View Post
        Are you saying this is a............ secret religion thread?
        Truly.
        "When I use a word," Humpty Dumpty said in rather a scornful tone, "it means just what I choose it to mean - neither more nor less."
        "The question is," said Alice, "whether you can make words mean so many different things."

Comment

Do welfare mothers really make better lovers?

Comment

Originally posted by johnnya24 View Post
            Do welfare mothers really make better lovers?
            only at the laundromats....
            "I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

Comment

Originally posted by Bob Kohm View Post
              Is there anything ethically wrong with brutally assaulting someone who buys $156 True Religion Jeans for a young boy? NOt killing or anything, mind you, but maybe something like breaking on the wheel?
              I had to Google True Religion Jeans to see what they were. I was imagining jeans with scripture patches stitched to them or something, until I saw the slutty teen advertising on the website.

Yeah, $156 jeans for kids is pretty ridiculous.

Comment

TR jeans are part of the douche bag uniform.

Comment

Working...
                X