Can I Get a Witness?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dr. Pepper believes in evolution:

Dr. Pepper found itself in the midst of a theological debate this week, when it posted an ad called "Evolution of Flavor" on its Facebook page (see the offending graphic below). The ad, which depicts an ape completing its evolution into man upon discovering a can of Dr Pepper, has angered Christians who don't believe in the theory posited by Charles Darwin 150 years ago. Opponents of evolution quickly filled Dr. Pepper's Facebook page with avowals to boycott the drink. "I ain't no freaking chimp," one wrote. "No more Dr Pepper for my household. God bless y'all." In response, non-believers ridiculed evolution deniers, with one saying, "The day your faith is shaken by a Dr Pepper ad is the day you should probably start reconsidering your faith." By Friday afternoon, the ad had attracted 4,355 comments.

Comment

Originally posted by revo View Post
      Dr. Pepper believes in evolution:

Dr. Pepper found itself in the midst of a theological debate this week, when it posted an ad called "Evolution of Flavor" on its Facebook page (see the offending graphic below). The ad, which depicts an ape completing its evolution into man upon discovering a can of Dr Pepper, has angered Christians who don't believe in the theory posited by Charles Darwin 150 years ago. Opponents of evolution quickly filled Dr. Pepper's Facebook page with avowals to boycott the drink. "I ain't no freaking chimp," one wrote. "No more Dr Pepper for my household. God bless y'all." In response, non-believers ridiculed evolution deniers, with one saying, "The day your faith is shaken by a Dr Pepper ad is the day you should probably start reconsidering your faith." By Friday afternoon, the ad had attracted 4,355 comments.
      http://news.yahoo.com/dr-peppers-evo...180100587.html

Comment

Working...
      X