Old Site Stuff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by virgonomic View Post
    What's the plan? Are we abandoning the old site and making all new posts here?
    yesss
    After former Broncos quarterback Brian Griese sprained his ankle and said he was tripped on the stairs of his home by his golden retriever, Bella: “The dog stood up on his hind legs and gave him a push? You might want to get rid of that dog, or put him in the circus, one of the two.”

Comment

Well it seems I found my way over here..... Where's the bartender I need a Guiness??
      It is wrong and ultimately self-defeating for a nation of immigrants to permit the kind of abuse of our immigration laws we have seen in recent years and we must stop it.
      Bill Clinton 1995, State of the Union Address

"When they go low - we go High" great motto - too bad it was a sack of bullshit. DNC election mantra

Comment

Originally posted by baldgriff View Post
        Well it seems I found my way over here..... Where's the bartender I need a Guiness??
        Yessir. Coming right up.

*pours about 3/4 full*

*sets it aside, gives the counter a bit of a wipe with a damp cloth, rearranges the beermats, casts an eye around the bar to see that all's ok*

*pops his head into the back room to find that the bar manager has, for some reason, installed a small pond*

*tops up the pint*

There ya go. Glad you found your way across

Comment

Originally posted by amcg View Post
          Yessir. Coming right up.

*pours about 3/4 full*

*sets it aside, gives the counter a bit of a wipe with a damp cloth, rearranges the beermats, casts an eye around the bar to see that all's ok*

*pops his head into the back room to find that the bar manager has, for some reason, installed a small pond*

*tops up the pint*

There ya go. Glad you found your way across

Well played.
          Find that level above your head and help you reach it.

Comment

Originally posted by Wonderboy View Post
            Sucking up is just one of my fine qualities!
            What ever happened to Wonderboy, anyway?

Comment

Originally posted by Midnight Otter View Post
              You tell us. I just assume that everyone on this site who I have not met in person is you.

Comment

Originally posted by umjewman View Post
                You tell us. I just assume that everyone on this site who I have not met in person is you.
                I am not!

Comment

Originally posted by Midnight Otter View Post
                  He disappeared about the same time as his colossus...
                  "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

Working...
                  X