Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It always amazes me...

27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000" id="ep">

How people think they are safe in a boat going that fast (probably 40-50mph).
    I always liked Alfonseca and he is twice the pitcher Hall of Famer Mordecai Brown was - cavebird 12-8-05
    You'd be surprised on how much 16 months in a federal pen can motivate you - gashousegang 7-31-06
    "...That said, the hippo will always be the gold standard here" - Heyelander's VD XII avatar analysis of SeaDogStat 1-29-07
    It's surprising that attempts to coordinate large groups of socially retarded people would end in this kind of chaos. - Cobain's Ghost 12-19-07

The guy driving the boat just wanted to initiate a threesome with the two girls and so he did that on purpose so they would fall on top of him.
    I'm unconsoled I'm lonely, I am so much better than I used to be.

The Weakerthans Aside

Comment

Is it wrong to find it hysterical how the douchebag driving the boat executed a perfect 90 degree turn followed by a perfect 90 degree quarter roll before going face down on the deck? They're actually pretty lucky-- did you see how far to port that boat rolled before the bald guy went flying? Surprised they didn't capsize the thing at speed, thereby perhaps neatly removing everybody's heads.

Someday somebody will explain to me why Donzis, Scarabs, Formulas, etc are a good idea.
      "There is involved in this struggle the question whether your children and my children shall enjoy the privileges we have enjoyed. I say this in order to impress upon you, if you are not already so impressed, that no small matter should divert us from our great purpose. "

Abraham Lincoln, from his Address to the Ohio One Hundred Sixty Fourth Volunteer Infantry

Comment

Originally posted by BuckyBuckner View Post
        The guy driving the boat just wanted to initiate a threesome with the two girls and so he did that on purpose so they would fall on top of him.
        So you're saying that video was a teaser for this week's episode of Deadliest Snatch?
        "There is involved in this struggle the question whether your children and my children shall enjoy the privileges we have enjoyed. I say this in order to impress upon you, if you are not already so impressed, that no small matter should divert us from our great purpose. "

Abraham Lincoln, from his Address to the Ohio One Hundred Sixty Fourth Volunteer Infantry

Comment

I see nothing

Comment

Originally posted by wannabegriffey View Post
            I see nothing
            Me too. Just blank.

Comment

Originally posted by Gregg View Post
              Me too. Just blank.

Comment

Originally posted by eldiablo505
                Holy crap! That was simultaneously horrifying and hilarious. That driver looked like a mannequin when he face planted.
                Yeah, that cracked me up. It was like he was knocked out cold by a phantom punch. He goes down so fast he's almost lifeless.
                I'm unconsoled I'm lonely, I am so much better than I used to be.

The Weakerthans Aside

Comment

Working...
                X