ok Bostonites....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ok Bostonites....

I'm coming up with my brother to go to the Rays/Sox game on the 26th and then sticking around for work the next day.

I've only been to that part of town once and remember taking the train from Copley Square area to the airport, etc but have no clue what I did.

My brother is getting into town before me and has never been to town so what's the simplest way for him to get from the Delta terminal to the Buckminster Hotel via public transportation? I'm assuming it involves switching trains underneath City Hall area?

Originally posted by Moonlight J View Post
    I'm coming up with my brother to go to the Rays/Sox game on the 26th and then sticking around for work the next day.

I've only been to that part of town once and remember taking the train from Copley Square area to the airport, etc but have no clue what I did.

My brother is getting into town before me and has never been to town so what's the simplest way for him to get from the Delta terminal to the Buckminster Hotel via public transportation? I'm assuming it involves switching trains underneath City Hall area?
    Silver line bus will pick you up at the terminal and take you to south station in about 15 minutes. There is no longer a charge when you board at the airport. If you are going directly to Fenway, get on the green line at south station. If you are going to e buck minster, I can't help you as I'm not sure where that is.

Comment

Originally posted by nots View Post
      Silver line bus will pick you up at the terminal and take you to south station in about 15 minutes. There is no longer a charge when you board at the airport. If you are going directly to Fenway, get on the green line at south station. If you are going to e buck minster, I can't help you as I'm not sure where that is.
      thanks. Buckminster is within walking distance of Fenway. I got half off a 2-bed suite there as my brother and I just need a place to crash before he heads back home in the morning and I head off to Medford to do some work with the district.

Comment

Originally posted by Moonlight J View Post
        thanks. Buckminster is within walking distance of Fenway. I got half off a 2-bed suite there as my brother and I just need a place to crash before he heads back home in the morning and I head off to Medford to do some work with the district.
        Silver line picks up at the far right side of the terminal (i think delta is terminal A, but no matter they are all far right pickups outside baggage claim at every terminal). You definitely want green line to Fenway at south station which is the last stop on the silver line.

Comment

Working...
        X