proper protocol when buying drugs.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• proper protocol when buying drugs.

i have this guy i buy weed from sometimes. i know he has a cat and dog and a family. and since im an animal friendly person, once in a while i'll pay for my weed and give the guy presents for his dog and cat; like bones for the dog to chew and a scratch mat for the cat. it's just a classy thing to do when doing something illegal. it's like 'here, i bought presents for your family'. it makes me feel Italian.

Originally posted by nullnor View Post
    i have this guy i buy weed from sometimes. i know he has a cat and dog and a family. and since im an animal friendly person, once in a while i'll pay for my weed and give the guy presents for his dog and cat; like bones for the dog to chew and a scratch mat for the cat. it's just a classy thing to do when doing something illegal. it's like 'here, i bought presents for your family'. it makes me feel Italian.
    You smoke weed--GTF outta here
    If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

Originally posted by GwynnInTheHall View Post
      You smoke weed--GTF outta here
      Weed makes nully more in tune with our universe.
      Only the madman is absolutely sure. -Robert Anton Wilson, novelist (1932-2007)

Faith is believing what you know ain't so. -Mark Twain, author and humorist (1835-1910)

A great many people think they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.
      -- William James

Comment

Working...
      X