unresponsive co-workers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

be a hot chick....
    "You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

Comment

Originally posted by Moonlight J View Post
      I can appreciate busy workloads for everyone, but how in the @#$@$ do you deal with colleagues that you constantly have to pester to get an answer from? I have several BIG issues out there since Thursday and I am still waiting to get an acknowledgment from the people on those projects at this time.

Given I'm the lucky one that gets to make the direct customer contact, I'm also the one blamed for the delayed responses.

advice?

Change your name to: Up Yours Jobu.
      If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
      Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

Originally posted by GwynnInTheHall View Post
        Change your name to: Up Yours Jobu.
        pfft!

Comment

Originally posted by Moonlight J View Post
          pfft!
          My work here is done.
          If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
          Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

Originally posted by johnnya24 View Post
            This is a very reasoned, tactical, well thought out, conciliatory way to solve the problem.

This is the opposite of how I would deal with it
            Somehow...I'm not surprised by this news.
            Considering his only baseball post in the past year was bringing up a 3 year old thread to taunt Hornsby and he's never contributed a dime to our hatpass, perhaps?

Comment

Originally posted by Erik View Post
              Sic Bhob on them. Tell Bhob they're Republicans.
              fixed
              Only the madman is absolutely sure. -Robert Anton Wilson, novelist (1932-2007)

Faith is believing what you know ain't so. -Mark Twain, author and humorist (1835-1910)

A great many people think they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.
              -- William James

Comment

This thread would have been a lot funnier had no one responded.
                Considering his only baseball post in the past year was bringing up a 3 year old thread to taunt Hornsby and he's never contributed a dime to our hatpass, perhaps?

Comment

Originally posted by Pogues View Post
                  This thread would have been a lot funnier had no one responded.
                  OK that made me LOL. Well played.

Comment

Originally posted by Lucky View Post
                    If you are dealing with halfway reasonable people, it should work just about every time.
                    In my later days in the corporate world, "halfway reasonable people" was a rara avis indeed. When I left that last corporate position, the feeling of "Thank God I don't have to deal with these people anymore" far outweighed the financial drain of the subsequent months of unemployment.

Faith is believing what you know ain't so. -Mark Twain, author and humorist (1835-1910)

A great many people think they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.
                    -- William James

Comment

and predictably I just got reamed a new orifice by the customer since it took us a week to get back to them on a simple issue. Happy weekend

Comment

leave and envelope on their desk filled with glitter.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by nullnor View Post
                            leave and envelope on their desk filled with glitter.
                            Score one for nully. That was one of the ideas suggested to me when I left my last corporate job, but I knew the SOB would take his anger out on my former staff. Plus I was chicken.

-- William James

Comment

Working...
                            X