Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by swampdragon View Post
    c'mom mith - you do have taste? - stop just being a contrarian
    I'm being serious. I just happen to like most music. I don't really know anyone like me when it comes to enjoying different types of music. I really do like these songs. It's hard to explain...I just like music. Where most people (including you guys here) seem to draw the line at certain songs, genres, i don't have that line. It allows me to enjoy so much more music than you guys.
    "I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

Comment

Originally posted by swampdragon View Post
      I was working on it - partnering it with his daughter Miley

but actually Party in the USA is a great (albeit simple) pop song - it is painfully catchy
      Taste anyone????? I like that song too, as well as Achy Breaky Heart.
      "I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

Comment

I love a lot of disco, but it produced a lot of dreck, none more dreckier than this:

Disco Duck, Rick Dees and His Cast of Idiots (1976)

Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer
        We pinch ran for Altuve specifically to screw over Mith's fantasy team.

Comment

Working...
        X