Clear All

Originally posted by Ryno84MVP View Post
    CBS should just replace Charlie Sheen with Emilio Estevez
    I was thinking Mel Gibson.

Comment

Originally posted by B-Fly View Post
      I was thinking Mel Gibson.
      What's Gary Busey doing these days?
      "There is involved in this struggle the question whether your children and my children shall enjoy the privileges we have enjoyed. I say this in order to impress upon you, if you are not already so impressed, that no small matter should divert us from our great purpose. "

Abraham Lincoln, from his Address to the Ohio One Hundred Sixty Fourth Volunteer Infantry

Comment

Originally posted by Bob Kohm View Post
        What's Gary Busey doing these days?
        Watch Videos. Arnold Schwarzenegger reigns over the Boardroom in The New Celebrity Apprentice where celebrities compete for their charities.
        "I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

Comment

It's actually worse than that:
          "Which is worse: ignorance or apathy? Who knows? Who cares?"

"Sixty eight percent of Republicans don't believe in evolution. On the other hand, only five percent of monkeys believe in Republicans."
          ---Stephen Colbert

2002 & 2010 HCBB Champion --- http://hcbb.info

Comment

Originally posted by Ryno84MVP View Post
            CBS should just replace Charlie Sheen with Emilio Estevez
            They need to make sure and get someone sane to replace Charlie.........I'll do it!

Comment

I think they should replace him with a Goth who has been on Wife Swap.
              Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer
              We pinch ran for Altuve specifically to screw over Mith's fantasy team.

Comment

Originally posted by Erik View Post
                I think they should replace him with a Goth who has been on Wife Swap.
                That'd be interesting. Do you know one?
                -----Manager of the unstoppable Rome Aerozombies of the Ugly Knuckler League-----

There are people who appear to single-handedly pull the rug out from under 300,000,000 years of evolution.

"necessary evil" is redundant.

It takes at least 12 bowls of cock soup to equal the vitamin and nutritional content of just one actual cock. --- B-Fly

NR's the right kind of sinner, to release my inner fantasies. --- Pat Benatar

Comment

Originally posted by NakedRicci View Post
                  That'd be interesting. Do you know one?
                  Losing!
                  If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
                  Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

Dykstra to be charged with as many as two dozen crimes, including auto theft, identity theft, and drug-related stuff.

Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer
                    We pinch ran for Altuve specifically to screw over Mith's fantasy team.

Comment

Working...
                    X