Charlie Sheen...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HellToupee View Post
    I think Dykstra is the X-factor here. His buddy Darren Daulton went off the rails & now he's running with Sheen.
    Dutch does a radio show here every night during baseball season and is great. Very laid back, polite, thoughtful, funny. It's my favorite show of the day. He's said some crazy things, or had some crazy things attributed to him, or had some things blow out of proportion into craziness or whatever, but he's not off the rails.
    I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

Just watched him on Peirs Morgan. He look wired, but I'm no expert. Seemed contrite on some counts, but the fact no one in his cast has called or contacted him speaks volumes to me.
      If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
      Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

Originally posted by heyelander View Post
        Dutch does a radio show here every night during baseball season and is great. Very laid back, polite, thoughtful, funny. It's my favorite show of the day. He's said some crazy things, or had some crazy things attributed to him, or had some things blow out of proportion into craziness or whatever, but he's not off the rails.
        Yep. His analysis of baseball is quite grounded. His analysis of some other things is... not.
        Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer
        We pinch ran for Altuve specifically to screw over Mith's fantasy team.

Comment

Originally posted by eldiablo505
          Uh, I'm pretty sure that Len Dykstra got his LA mansion repossessed (Wayne Gretzky owned it before him --- $17+ million pad) but not before he tore all the fixtures out and spread feces all over the floor.
          ah, yeah, I'm pretty sure Dykstra has gone completely off the rails. Daulton is just eccentric.
          I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

Charlie Sheen describing his epic drug use --- "The run I was on made Sinatra, Flynn, Jagger, Richards --- all of 'em --- just look like droopy-eyed, armless children."

Awesome.
            Someone needs to help this man.

Comment

Originally posted by Midnight Otter View Post
              Someone needs to help this man.
              Charlie Sheen, too :Crazy:
              "There is involved in this struggle the question whether your children and my children shall enjoy the privileges we have enjoyed. I say this in order to impress upon you, if you are not already so impressed, that no small matter should divert us from our great purpose. "

Abraham Lincoln, from his Address to the Ohio One Hundred Sixty Fourth Volunteer Infantry

Comment

Any of you guys in Twitterland see @CharlieSheen get about 5,000 new followers a minute yesterday? All waiting for his first tweet...

Wow.

Kind of hoping he'll be in a new reality show.

Comment

And his first tweet was "WINNING"

His second tweet made fun of Nancy Grace, so at least there's some sort of mental faculties still there.

Celebrity Rehab within a year, Celebrity Apprentice within three years.
                  Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer
                  We pinch ran for Altuve specifically to screw over Mith's fantasy team.

Comment

train wreck doesnt do Charlie Sheen justice.
                    After former Broncos quarterback Brian Griese sprained his ankle and said he was tripped on the stairs of his home by his golden retriever, Bella: “The dog stood up on his hind legs and gave him a push? You might want to get rid of that dog, or put him in the circus, one of the two.”

Comment

This reminds me of Danny Bonaduce.
                      Find that level above your head and help you reach it.

Comment

I saws the GMA interview (or ABC, whatever it was) but does anyone have links to other material?
                        Find that level above your head and help you reach it.

Comment

Originally posted by DJBeasties View Post
                          I saws the GMA interview (or ABC, whatever it was) but does anyone have links to other material?
                          I think you can catch his Peirs Morgan interview on the CNN website.
                          If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
                          Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

Originally posted by Erik View Post
                            And his first tweet was "WINNING"

His second tweet made fun of Nancy Grace, so at least there's some sort of mental faculties still there.

Celebrity Rehab within a year, Celebrity Apprentice within three years.
                            That is if he doesn't die first. You are also leaving out Jail which should be an option.

Comment

Or he could end up just fine and live forever and ever, a la Keith Richards.
                              He seems to be the only one.

Hendrix, Jackson, Joplin, Moon, Darrell Porter, Ike Turner, Heath Ledger, Jack Kerouac, Elvis, etc. etc.

Odds are that he is not Keith Richards.

Comment

I heard on the radio that sheen is up to 750,000 followers on twitter already!!

Comment

Working...
                                X