It's A Girl!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's A Girl!

Jocelyn Eloise Hoyos born 7/24 at 7:53pm weighing in at 9 lbs 2 oz. Mom and baby are fine.

Ed, before you set up your son with my daughter (congrats), be advised that, like my first, my daughters will know some kind of martial art well before they are allowed to date.
    "Igor, would you give me a hand with the bags?"
    "Certainly. You take the blonde and I'll take the one in the turban!"

Congrats, LJ!

Comment

More Joy.

jo: noun,Scot.
      beloved one; darling; sweetheart.

J
      Ad Astra per Aspera

Oh. In that case, never mind. - Wonderboy

GITH fails logic 101. - bryanbutler

Bah...OJH caught me. - Pogues

I don't know if you guys are being willfully ignorant, but... - Judge Jude

Comment

Awesome! Babies are booming in the 'pen!

Comment

Awesome LJ. Is she also going to be part of your dread pirate clan?
          Bob- I'm not exactly sure it would ROCK as you say it Byron.. it may be cool, by typical text book descriptions. Your opinion of this is shallow and poorly constructed, but allow me to re-craft your initial thought into something tangable.

Comment

Congrats!

Comment

Originally posted by Long John View Post
              Jocelyn Eloise Hoyos born 7/24 at 7:53pm weighing in at 9 lbs 2 oz. Mom and baby are fine.

Ed, before you set up your son with my daughter (congrats), be advised that, like my first, my daughters will know some kind of martial art well before they are allowed to date.
              LOL, congrats! Is this your first?

Comment

Congrats, Hoyos!!!

Comment

Congrats!
                  Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer
                  We pinch ran for Altuve specifically to screw over Mith's fantasy team.

Comment

great news!
                    "The Times found no pattern of sexual misconduct by Mr. Biden, beyond the hugs, kisses and touching that women previously said made them uncomfortable." -NY Times

"For a woman to come forward in the glaring lights of focus, nationally, you’ve got to start off with the presumption that at least the essence of what she’s talking about is real, whether or not she forgets facts" - Joe Biden

Comment

Congrats, LJ!

Keep her out of the Lesbian Horde!

Comment

Congrats LJ! Good to hear everyone is doing well!

Cripes... did Fresno Bob sneak into the Vintage Draft Conference 9 months ago!?!?
                        I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

Halloween parties, eh?

Congrats!

Comment

Congrats LJ! Yes, 'tis the season apparently with at least 2 more (ElD and I) on the way.
                            If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
                            - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

Wow, it seems weird that some of you guys are just getting started on this journey. My youngest is starting college in the fall.

Raising my girls was the greatest joy of my life. May it be the same for you.

Congrats!
                              "When I use a word," Humpty Dumpty said in rather a scornful tone, "it means just what I choose it to mean - neither more nor less."
                              "The question is," said Alice, "whether you can make words mean so many different things."
                              "The question is," said Humpty Dumpty, "which is to be master - that's all."

Comment

Working...
                              X