get in on the ground floor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• get in on the ground floor

there is going to be a lot of coverage of this hurdler in a couple weeks. or there should be.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

(the music is terrible but the original telecast got removed from youtube already)
    In the best of times, our days are numbered, anyway. And it would be a crime against Nature for any generation to take the world crisis so solemnly that it put off enjoying those things for which we were presumably designed in the first place, and which the gravest statesmen and the hoarsest politicians hope to make available to all men in the end: I mean the opportunity to do good work, to fall in love, to enjoy friends, to sit under trees, to read, to hit a ball and bounce the baby.

Originally posted by mjl View Post
    there is going to be a lot of coverage of this hurdler in a couple weeks. or there should be.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

(the music is terrible but the original telecast got removed from youtube already)
    You my friend, are a good man.

Comment

She has a good stride pattern

Comment

Just making it one step easier to watch...

Comment

Well I guess I will watch some prelim hurdles coverage...

hurdles.jpg

Comment

I guess, if you like that type

#lolwhodoesnt
            finished 10th in this 37th yr in 11-team-only NL 5x5
            own picks 1, 2, 5, 6, 9 in April 2022 1st-rd farmhand draft
            won in 2017 15 07 05 04 02 93 90 84

SP SGray 16, TWalker 10, AWood 10, Price 3, KH Kim 2, Corbin 10
            RP Bednar 10, Bender 10, Graterol 2
            C Stallings 2, Casali 1
            1B Votto 10, 3B ERios 2, 1B Zimmerman 2, 2S Chisholm 5, 2B Hoerner 5, 2B Solano 2, 2B LGarcia 10, SS Gregorius 17
            OF Cain 14, Bader 1, Daza 1

Comment

Originally posted by frae View Post
              Well I guess I will watch some prelim hurdles coverage...

[ATTACH=CONFIG]160[/ATTACH]
              That is a really nice bow in her hair. Thanks.

Comment

Bottoms up.
                “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

I'll bet she's pretty popular in the Olympic Village!

Comment

She wont be at the London olympics unfortunately.
                    "The Times found no pattern of sexual misconduct by Mr. Biden, beyond the hugs, kisses and touching that women previously said made them uncomfortable." -NY Times

"For a woman to come forward in the glaring lights of focus, nationally, you’ve got to start off with the presumption that at least the essence of what she’s talking about is real, whether or not she forgets facts" - Joe Biden

Comment

Looks like she is not on the olympic team. Maybe NBC could convince her to run once a day in Australia and they could air it live. I'd watch that Anyway she is only 19 so maybe in 2016 in Rio. Or maybe just put her on the beach volleyball team?

Comment

The interwebs have taken notice

The 100-meter hurdles and the Internet just got a little sexier thanks to a racy pre-race warmup routine by Australia's Michelle Jenneke.

If her goal was to get the blood pumping, it apparently worked (and for Jenneke, too), as the 19-year-old dominated the IAAF World Junior Championship in Barcelona last weekend. Along the way, she became a viral video sensation (videos such as the one you no doubt just played -- be honest -- are getting clicked as fast as, well, as fast as Michelle Jenneke runs the 100-meter hurdles).

http://ca.sports.yahoo.com/blogs/oly...8109--oly.html

Ottawa Triple Eh's | P.I.M.P.S. | 14 team keep forever
                        Champions 16,21 | Runner up 17,19-20

The FOS (retired) | MTARBL | 12 team AL 5x5
                        Champions 01,05,17 | Runner up 13-15,20

Comment

Top rated comment on Tosh.0 blog...

I won, I came in 13.40.
                          This weekly topical series hosted by comedian Daniel Tosh delves into all aspects of the Internet, from the ingenious to the absurd to the medically inadvisable.
                          I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

four years later...

Australian hurdler Michelle Jenneke wowed fans with a series of snaps posted from her Olympic training base in Florida. Jenneke rose to internet fame with her trademark 'jiggling' warm-up dance.
                            In the best of times, our days are numbered, anyway. And it would be a crime against Nature for any generation to take the world crisis so solemnly that it put off enjoying those things for which we were presumably designed in the first place, and which the gravest statesmen and the hoarsest politicians hope to make available to all men in the end: I mean the opportunity to do good work, to fall in love, to enjoy friends, to sit under trees, to read, to hit a ball and bounce the baby.

Comment

That's the kind of thread I like to see bumped.

Comment

Working...
                              X