Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone been to the Philippines?

Speak on it. As much as you want.

Tell me the best places to meet girls in their 20's.

Cebu City? Manilla?

What are the affluent cities?

Best cities to maybe even meet and marry?

I've been there but this reads like a spam.
    If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
    - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

So to summarize: I'm going to the Philippines, where can I find the best hookers, and where can I buy a bride.

Comment

Originally posted by johnnya24 View Post
        So to summarize: I'm going to the Philippines, where can I find the best hookers, and where can I buy a bride.
        Neither of which I have the slightest idea...although I'd guess best hookers would be Manila just due to shear volume.
        If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
        - Terence McKenna

Comment

Originally posted by johnnya24 View Post
          LOL

Sorry that you read into my post as that. Not my intention at all.

I am fascinated with Filipinas, ever since my pop married one a while back.

Yes, I am going to the Philippines. I'm trying to decide on either a short visit, or get an apartment for 3 or 4 months.

There are an awful lot of beautiful women in the Philippines. I know this from not only seeing but talking to my dad's wife.

Unlike our American (don't know about you Irish lads) girls in their 20's... I don'yt want to mean. I am just enamored of the beauty, work ethics and morals of the women in the Philippines. Shame, that their corrupt govt is keeping most in poverty.

So anyhow, if anyone has info they would like to share, I would like to hear.

And no, I am not interested in hookers.

Comment

The people I know that have been to the Philippines went to the jungle, so that is not going to be much help. The big city is where you can meet girls. Where you meet them will determine what types of girls you meet to a large degree, just like anywhere.

You might try San Francisco. There is a big Philippino community there.

J
            Ad Astra per Aspera

Oh. In that case, never mind. - Wonderboy

GITH fails logic 101. - bryanbutler

Bah...OJH caught me. - Pogues

I don't know if you guys are being willfully ignorant, but... - Judge Jude

Comment

Originally posted by owned View Post
              LOL

Sorry that you read into my post as that. Not my intention at all.

I am fascinated with Filipinas, ever since my pop married one a while back.

Yes, I am going to the Philippines. I'm trying to decide on either a short visit, or get an apartment for 3 or 4 months.

There are an awful lot of beautiful women in the Philippines. I know this from not only seeing but talking to my dad's wife.

Unlike our American (don't know about you Irish lads) girls in their 20's... I don'yt want to mean. I am just enamored of the beauty, work ethics and morals of the women in the Philippines. Shame, that their corrupt govt is keeping most in poverty.

So anyhow, if anyone has info they would like to share, I would like to hear.

And no, I am not interested in hookers.
              Not Spam, but quite creepy.

No hookers just a long term girlfriend or bride with morals - OK

Comment

Originally posted by onejayhawk View Post
                The people I know that have been to the Philippines went to the jungle, so that is not going to be much help. The big city is where you can meet girls. Where you meet them will determine what types of girls you meet to a large degree, just like anywhere.

You might try San Francisco. There is a big Philippino community there.

J
                Ha ha, I've never been to the Philippines, but I've been to Serramonte Mall (South San Francisco's biggest mall, filled with Philippine stores, food, and money transfer places)
                "You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

Comment

Manila is a total sh!thole, congested beyond belief and very little entertainment except massive malls and seedy karaoke joints. If I ever return (which I would definitely like to), I will catch an immediate connecting flight out of Manila to another island.

We spent about a week in El Nido in Palawan and it was easily one of the best weeks of our entire trip. For $8/night we had waves lapping at our doorstep. For $20/day a local named Bamboo took us island hopping and cooked us a BBQ lunch of fish and pork. Here's a link to our blog if you want to read more.

Our arrival in the Philippines had an auspicious air as we were greeted with a personal driver; the first and likely last time either of us...
                  - Terence McKenna

Comment

I met my filipino wife in Athens, Ohio. Though based on demographics I don't suggest trying there for another one. We haven't visited the Philippines. All i can give you is my wife's whole family operates on Filipino time, everything starts at least 30 minutes late.
                    Last edited by frae; 07-11-2012, 07:39 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by swampdragon View Post
                      Not Spam, but quite creepy.
                      Wait, which part specifically? That he's apparently sexually obsessed with his step-mother, that he's looking for a subservient woman to take care of his every need, or that he appears ready to go to the Philippines with a club with which to bonk a woman over the head and drag her back to his cave?
                      "There is involved in this struggle the question whether your children and my children shall enjoy the privileges we have enjoyed. I say this in order to impress upon you, if you are not already so impressed, that no small matter should divert us from our great purpose. "

Abraham Lincoln, from his Address to the Ohio One Hundred Sixty Fourth Volunteer Infantry

Comment

Originally posted by Bob Kohm View Post
                        or that he appears ready to go to the Philippines with a club with which to bonk a woman over the head and drag her back to his cave?
                        Well, in his defense...his screen name is Owned.

Comment

Originally posted by Bob Kohm View Post
                          Wait, which part specifically? That he's apparently sexually obsessed with his step-mother, that he's looking for a subservient woman to take care of his every need, or that he appears ready to go to the Philippines with a club with which to bonk a woman over the head and drag her back to his cave?
                          I don't think this is totally fair. Okay, the step-mother obsession is weird, I give you that. But, just because someone wants to marry a Filipino woman, doesn't mean he wants a "subservient woman to take care of his every need." I would bet, that outside of Jude Baldo, who actually IS Filipino, I probably know more Filipino women than anyone on this board and I can tell you that they are NOT the subservient sort. I think if he was looking for that, China or Thailand would be a more obvious choice. Of the asians (assuming you consider them asian and not Pacific-Islander, a topic of some debate), I'd proffer that Filipinos are probably the LEAST subservient and likely to tolerate being pushed around by some American pig.

I don't think it is that creepy to repeatedly date and fail members of your own race, and then switch your target to a race for which you have good examples. I know he's not the only guy who has ever said "I am done dating X, from now on I'm dating only Y." What's weird and ill-advised is posting it on a message board with people who will judge you unfairly.

Owned.... Dude. Go to this new-fangled thingamadookie called "Google". Type in what you want. Follow the blue links. Keep your remotely creepy hankerings to yourself. The last thing I would ever do is post about my obsession with Vietnamese women here on RJ... oooops.

Comment

My brother is married to a first generation fillipino woman... ultra small sample size, but viewing her family, no on the subservient, but a big yes on being family oriented. family is everything and you do anything you can for them.
                            I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

Originally posted by The Dane View Post
                              The last thing I would ever do is post about my obsession with Vietnamese women here on RJ... oooops.
                              Vietnamese women are tied for #1 on my list of hottest women from my trip (with Israel). Thailand has more absolute stunners but the overall percentage of attractive women in Vietnam was easily higher. Can't say the same for their friendliness towards Americans unfortunately.
                              - Terence McKenna

Comment

Working...
                              X