Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So where were you at 9:40 am this morning.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sipping a coffee, reading the NYTimes on a bench at 77th & Broadway.
    It certainly feels that way. But I'm distrustful of that feeling and am curious about evidence.

Comment

I was at church.

*snicker*

Okay seriously...I don't know. At home doing something.
      Considering his only baseball post in the past year was bringing up a 3 year old thread to taunt Hornsby and he's never contributed a dime to our hatpass, perhaps?

Comment

Originally posted by TranaGreg View Post
        sipping a coffee, reading the NYTimes on a bench at 77th & Broadway.
        You were doing the right NY thing in one of the best few block areas- good call for a tourist.

Comment

Thanks for the replies. Found it more interesting than I imagined when I threw it up here.

Comment

Originally posted by swampdragon View Post
            You were doing the right NY thing in one of the best few block areas- good call for a tourist.
            yeah, good place to watch the world go by ...
            It certainly feels that way. But I'm distrustful of that feeling and am curious about evidence.

Comment

In the family car headed to breakfast, then dropping the baby off with my in-laws so we could go to Brave with my daughter.

Comment

i was visiting an alternate universe where the inhabitants were creating really high energies to manipulate the higgs boson to create fields of extra mass from virtual particles in free space. for example, one day the galaxies were blueshifting and the next day they were red. then i ran into some scientists on the planet M, and they named it dark matter and dark energy.

Comment

Originally posted by nullnor View Post
                  i was visiting an alternate universe where the inhabitants were creating really high energies to manipulate the higgs boson to create fields of extra mass from virtual particles in free space. for example, one day the galaxies were blueshifting and the next day they were red. then i ran into some scientists on the planet M, and they named it dark matter and dark energy.
                  Who else wishes they were with nullie?
                  "Looks like I picked a bad day to give up sniffing glue.
                  - Steven McCrosky (Lloyd Bridges) in Airplane

i have epiphanies like that all the time. for example i was watching a basketball game today and realized pom poms are like a pair of tits. there's 2 of them. they're round. they shake. women play with them. thus instead of having two, cheerleaders have four boobs.
                  - nullnor, speaking on immigration law in AZ.

Comment

Of course in this example you can't be sure that it was really yesterday, much less 9:40.

Comment

I'm assuming that's 9:40 east coast time so I was passed out at my friend's place after a night of heavy drinking.

Who am I kidding, even if it was 9:40 west coast time it would still be the same answer.

Comment

I can't tell you. Well, I could tell you but then....

Comment

Originally posted by Steve View Post
                          I can't tell you. Well, I could tell you but then....
                          ...we would know?
                          "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post
                            ...we would know?
                            Exactly.

Comment

just missed you, I was there Sunday.

Comment

Originally posted by TranaGreg View Post
                                just missed you, I was there Sunday.
                                Was there Sunday or Will be there last Sunday or Will be there all Sundays both past and present?

Comment

Working...
                                X