Colorado's Burning!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pogues View Post
    I have doubts about the validity of that picture. How could all the houses be burned, but the trees practically right next to them...and by the looks of it ALL the trees, remain unscathed.
    Download the pic and then zoom in. There's plenty of trees burned in that shot. Fires like this are crazy and yes can almost surgically go through an area leaving some things untouched.

Comment

Originally posted by Pogues View Post
      I have doubts about the validity of that picture. How could all the houses be burned, but the trees practically right next to them...and by the looks of it ALL the trees, remain unscathed.
      Beacause its a lot easier to catch a dry wood house full of flamables on fire than a wet live tree...
      "You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

Comment

Working...
      X